PDA

View Full Version : Poor Sami

boo1
7.8.08, 8:27 AM
I really hate that 2 men who claimed to be so in love with her, cheated so fast. I was hoping Lucas could find a new love, too much has happened between him and Sami, to be happy. I was so hoping EJ would be true to his love for her. So will Ej break Nicole's heart and go back to Sami? Will Sami take him back? Wil Sami find another man? Stay tuned........lol.

Agent99
7.8.08, 10:03 AM
There is absolutely no chemistry between Lucas and Chloe. What are they basing that on? Two vists and three phone calls? It's absurd! Chloe needs to go back to the land of the robots and be with her own kind. LOL! EJ and Nicole are both just horny. They can have as many booty calls as they want.

boo1
7.9.08, 6:56 AM
EJ is hot! You seen it coming with them, some flirting and so on. I agree, it was so fast with Lucas and Chloe.

bigleague
7.9.08, 5:57 PM
I can't muster any poor anything for Sami.
She so deserves this and more.
She drove them both away.

But I do hope she ends up with E.J. if either of them.
It doesn't matter to me one tiny bit if Lucas/Chloe have no chemistry. As long as he isn't with Sami.
But Sami has been so unbelievably cruel and rude and hypocritical to E.J. she doesn't deserve him either.

My hope truly is that E.J./Nicole and Lucas/Chloe get together and live in the mansion and get custody of the twins and kind of raise them as two couples being one big set of parents and Sami isn't a part of it. She gets occasional supervised visitation or no visitation. She really shouldn't be allowed around younger or impressionable children, especially her own. With her genes in them they are at a higher risk of being evil and infantile and petty their whole lives without her having an actual in person influence over them.

Agent99
7.13.08, 9:35 PM
Whateve happened to Will? I guess having a son who was the same age as his parents and towered over his father wasn't good for ratings. LOL!

RedLooks22
7.17.08, 12:42 PM
I hate EJ and Sami together,and EJ has NO legal rights to Johnny,

RedLooks22
7.17.08, 12:46 PM
poor Sami my big fat butt,I hope Lucas and EJ kicks her out.

bigleague
7.25.08, 3:57 PM
I hate EJ and Sami together,and EJ has NO legal rights to Johnny,

E.J. has exactly as much legal right to Johnny as Sami does. He is his biological father. In fact E.J. has more right since Sami is incompetant and and unfit parent to anything. I wouldn't trust her with a sponge.

Carson
9.9.08, 2:54 PM
I don't like EJ at all but I think EJ and Chloe would make a much more suitable couple together and they should put Sami and Lucas back together were they truely belong!

LisaDayz
9.21.08, 9:22 AM
I think Sami & Lucas always had great chemistry together and I think EJ & Nicole have great chemistry together too. What I think is going to happen is Lucas will realize how much he still loves Sami & he will forgive her for sleeping with EJ as long as she forgives him for sleeping with Chloe. EJ will realize he'll never have Sami so he'll make a go of it with Nicole who BTW is acting very pregnant these days (Thought she couldn't have kids anymore, but things always change with soaps). Wonder if she'll be pregnant with EJ's baby? Then he'll have to chose between two baby mama's!
Also, does anyone else think that Melanie could be Nicole's kid? Maybe we'll find out she gave a baby up for adoption after she ran away from Trent?
As for Chloe, she should go back to la la land. To think I used to like her when she was with Brady! Yuck! She needs some serious acting classes! Ut-Oh...here's a thought....I heard a rumor that they might bring Brady back...I hope they're not thinking of pairing those two up again. It'll never be the same...

acejito
10.7.08, 9:47 PM
There is absolutely no chemistry between Lucas and Chloe. What are they basing that on? Two vists and three phone calls? It's absurd! Chloe needs to go back to the land of the robots and be with her own kind. LOL! EJ and Nicole are both just horny. They can have as many booty calls as they want.

I absolutely cannot stand Lucas and Chloe. I wish she would go back where ever she came from. Or maybe she will go back to Brady when he comes back to town.

acejito
10.7.08, 9:48 PM
I don't like EJ at all but I think EJ and Chloe would make a much more suitable couple together and they should put Sami and Lucas back together were they truely belong!

I don't like EJ either, but I really like him with Nicole.

bardgirl
11.17.08, 11:43 PM
I hadn't watched for like a year and came back to everything all crazy. When did Chloe become a bitch for starters? Why is she with Lucas? They are just so very blah together. Also she seems more interested in other guys that aren't Lucas. As for EJ I really hate the idea of a girl with her rapist. That just doesn't say romance to me so I don't understand those who root for EJ and Sami. Exactly why are they appealing together? I just don't see it. I'd rather Sami get back together with Lucas or hell she might even hook up with Rafe which wouldn't be so bad.

Boo to EJ because I can't stand him although I think he and Nicole might end up bringing the best out in each other since on their own they are pretty horrible people.

candiva007
11.19.08, 9:53 PM
Is it just me or is everyone else tired of watching Nicole and EJ having sex all the time??? Everytime their together they end up in bed.

I'm not to crazy about Lucas and Chloe and EJ and Nicole but maybe this will open the door for a new man in Sami's life...maybe Rafe? They look cute together. Or if EJ comes to his senses and dump Nicole for Sami then Nicole and Brady can hook up. I would love to see Nicole and Chloe fight over Brady. lol!!!

MarlenasMadness
11.20.08, 6:16 PM
Sami & Lucas will be together again - EJ (who was born what 7 years ago? long after Will) is just a mistake the writers made...they do that a lot on this show - Sami is strong enuf to make it through these new few years of turmoil - after all she survived the worst mother ever

Paxie2
11.21.08, 2:19 PM
I thought for sure it was Will who shot ej. lol... I guess I was wrong.

I love RAF. I think they would make a good couple but I hate that they have made Sami back into a skeaming liar again...The character had matured a while back and it was finally pleasent to watch her.

nyseasons1
12.19.08, 1:57 PM
What happened with Will? I know he's in Europe with Carrie and Austin, but when did he leave?

I am tired of waiting for what's going on with Sami. Either she needs to get with Rafe and pretend her child is theirs together, or she needs to put the baby up for adoption (whom Nicole will then adopt).

ARGH. :mad:

dylanangel75
12.20.08, 5:20 PM
Why does she need to put this child up for adoption?
Raise it without EJ!

SFM
12.28.08, 12:17 PM
I really hate that 2 men who claimed to be so in love with her, cheated so fast. I was hoping Lucas could find a new love, too much has happened between him and Sami, to be happy. I was so hoping EJ would be true to his love for her. So will Ej break Nicole's heart and go back to Sami? Will Sami take him back? Wil Sami find another man? Stay tuned... lol.There is a difference. EJ was rejected, Sami begged Lucas to stay with her.

SFM
12.28.08, 12:18 PM
Why does she need to put this child up for adoption?
Raise it without EJ!She doesn't want Stefano to know it's his grandchild.

LstarS
2.7.09, 8:34 AM
I like the Sami/Rafe or Rami combination as I think he will call her on her behavior. Hopefully, this will help her to mature and him to be able to explore a sensitive part (family?) that he has had before.

I did like EJ with Sami but I think he's better with Nicole. I wondered if Nicole was Melanie's mother but now I'm wondering if it will come out that she is really Mia's mother (Mia being only 15 versus Melanie in her mid 20s). It could come out only when there is a blood test that shows that she isn't Sydney's mother but has a DNA connection to Grace. She'd have a hard time explaining how that one happened but then it would come out that she had had a baby and given her up for adoption years ago. Somehow she connects to Mia. If she is still with EJ, he could love her real granddaughter as much as he loves his bio children. It would have made for a better story if they had had EJ/Nicole explore the loss of their child but it didn't happen. Of course, if Melanie turns out to be Nicole's, she could volunteer to either be an egg donor for Nicole/EJ or carry a child for them. Then Melanie changes her mind and tries to split up EJ/Nicole. lol

As to Chloe/Lucas, I have never liked either character and would not be disappointed to see them both gone. He can take his mommydearest with him too.

Dr. Horndog has also had his time and needs to leave.

bigleague
2.23.09, 5:27 PM
Sami brought that all on herself. Don't pity her. She deserves every misery she ever gets and more.
She made it very clear to both of them at various times that she hated their guts. And has done a lot of awful things to them. Much much much worse than any of the things they ever did to her.
She sure is easily hopping into bed with either of them and then suddenly when the other one knows about it she suddenly hates the one she just had sex with.
She is such a liar and hypocrite. She isn't worthy of pity or sympathy. EVER!

iLoveET
2.27.09, 5:30 PM
This is just my opinion - and it is opinion only!

I do not feel sorry for Sami. Everyone on this show gets what they deserve at some point or another.

With that said, I loved the interaction with Sami and Lucas today, even if she fibbed about her baby being stillborn. In truth, she never really "had a chance to live" ... the life that she should have been raised in. Sami just left that little blurb out :rolleyez:.

I am very tired of Chloe and Lucas. I really loved her with Brady back in the day and DO NOT buy the "Brady turned to drugs" line of crap. John Black is his father for chrissake!! Brady was always a strong character in the past, and drugs just didn't seem like a good excuse for me. And I am definitely weirded out by the Brady/Nicole friendship, because when they split and he finally connected with Chloe, I don't remember him and Nicole being on good terms.

I really, really hope that Sami and Lucas get back together. I read a rumor several months back that they were going to be the new supercouple, and at the time I was like, Finally! But then she got prego with another EJ baby, blah, blah, blah. Oh, and I didn't find the chemistry with her and Luis, I mean Rafe, very convincing. Rafe needs to leave all the committed women alone in Salem - aka I don't want the writers having Rafe be an excuse to break up anyone...Bope comes to mind.

Philip-schmilip by the way. What's with all the teeny-bopper drama and all the young actors stealing most of the show-time anyways. Can we kill Melanie off? Would that be wrong? Let's send Steph back to the racetrack while we're at it.

Sorry if this is a little long, but it's been awhile since I've been on the boards and this was a good thread :pinkyz:

Passionatic
2.27.09, 9:50 PM
I had given up on DOOL, but have been tuning back in to see the Sami/Rafe scenes. I'm a Galen Gering fan and enjoy seeing him again. I dont think Galen & Ali have any 'sexual" chemistry but they have a nice friendship chemistry on-screen and I dont know what storyline Galen(Rafe) will have while Ali is on maternity leave. I CANT stand any of these 'young" characters, Melanie is dreadful, who cares about her, Philip&Stephanie have no chemistry and are boring, Chloe & Lucas are un=believable, they have gotten rid of my favorites: John&Marlena and soon Kayla&Patch.
I FF thru most of the show and just watch when Ali and/or Galen is on=screen.