PDA

View Full Version : How's everyone doing?

Dragonmom
7.2.08, 10:28 AM
I haven't had much time on here..sorry. Hope all's doing well. On my days off..I keep on the go it seems. Everyone's doing well..no one sick, thank God. Julie, where are you? I haven't got an email from you..other than the nice forwards. Wondering how the jobs are working out? I'm sure they are keeping you busy..that's why no time on here. Just drop us a line ok? Miss you! Lynne..where are you? I appreciated the nice email recently. Just pop in when you can. I know things are hectic right now. Love to all..have a great week!:)

Coffenut
7.4.08, 11:36 AM
Hi Dragonmom,
I have been busy getting all the odds and ends we need for the trip. I think I got most of it now.Lol
I am glad everyone at your house is doing well and no more sick kids. yeah!!
I am up and making macaroni salad and some chocolate cream pie for our 4th of July picnic. Tonight we are goin to see the big fireworks display over the river.
Have a great holiday Dragonmom!

Dragonmom
7.4.08, 10:12 PM
Yum..macoroni salad and choc. cream pie!! Save me any? When do you go on your trip again? I worked today..so no barbecuing here..and after getting off work...just taking it easy this evening.

JulieK1B
7.9.08, 12:34 PM
Hey dragsy! Yeah been so busy working! And then when not working been busy helping my friend Mary! LOL So not much time to get on here and post! So took time today. I am working so many hours this week. But at least today I have most of the day off. Working blockbuster tonight though. So will get things done! I'll try and drop you and email today and get you up dated OK? Take care! :winkq:

Dragonmom
7.10.08, 12:38 AM
Thanks for the email Julie!!!

JulieK1B
7.14.08, 11:55 AM
Your welcome!