PDA

View Full Version : So sick of Bo/Hope

Agent99
6.10.08, 10:11 AM
Bo and Hope are just driving me crazy! What is with this husband/wife cop team? Are they the new "Heart to Heart?" Hope is just silly walking around all tough with that gun and badge strapped to her. The gun weighs more than she does. They both act so self-rightous and hard-assed. I can't stand it. Send Hope back home to tend to her daughter and get her off the mean streets of Salem.

KrisMich
6.13.08, 1:25 PM
You know. This show can be so good and then "boom", it's so boring. Sadly, the boring lasts much longer than the interesting.

There aren't any characters that I am thrilled to see lately. I sit and ff through most of the show right now.

We need some excitement in Salem!

LaPrinsipessa
6.30.08, 2:55 AM
What's up with the storylines these days? The writers add in things to the storyline, that makes one think the storyline will go into a new direction, then they stick to the boring....

What's up with John actually having memories of the sub-scenes, and yet, no storyline flowing forth. I was hoping, seeing as Bope really is getting boring now, TPTB will match up Hope and John again, yet nothing seems to be happening... No offence, but they have a hell of a lot of chemistry, more than Bope at this stage...

Besides, all the Bope fans need a proper love story as well, and for a new love story to start there has to be a seperation first!!! (And John could be just the character to make it happen....)

dylanangel75
6.30.08, 3:14 AM
I have actually stopped watching. Sad but true. They lost a fan who has been watching since 1990

KristianFanForever
7.3.08, 9:43 AM
How can you be sick of a couple who get little to no airtime and no storyline whatsoever? And when they are on, it completely revolves around Bo's b$#ch of a daughter.

Hope acts tough because she IS and she ROCKS at it!

John & Marlena come off more as self-righteous and hardassed, IMO.

mtj
7.3.08, 1:48 PM
Man oh man...this place just never changes does it. :p

boo1
7.8.08, 9:20 AM
Have you seen their kid, she like 5 now, lol. She doesn't need to tend to her, she'll be grown in a few months.

Agent99
7.8.08, 11:01 AM
I know. I don't post on the other board anymore because it's just so nasty! I used to get raked over the coals because I don't like the character of Hope. I was hoping more of the Pier group might post here.

boo1
7.10.08, 9:39 AM
I liked Chloe and Brady together. OMG, talk about getting raked over the coals, lol. I once said I thought Marlena was a little stuffy. I thought one lady was going to show up at my house to kill me. I use to love Bo and Hope, not so much after she ran off with what's his name after her little boy got killed.

KrisMich
7.12.08, 4:11 AM
I know. I don't post on the other board anymore because it's just so nasty! I used to get raked over the coals because I don't like the character of Hope. I was hoping more of the Pier group might post here.

I wonder how many at the Pier actually watch the show anymore? I can't get to the old ToDays board anymore and that's a good thing. My blood pressure used to go up just reading some of the stuff over there.

Jenigirl
7.17.08, 3:44 PM
I still watch it Kris...but only on and off. It gets annoying after a while with the really bad storylines.

And Agent! I'm ashamed of you for not liking Hope!!! Ugh!!! How dare you!!! LOL JK..

Personally- I could care less if someone doesnt like a character. It's a TV show for crying out loud. People are entitled to their own opinion. I personally love Hope. Can't stand Chloe, can't stand Morgan or her southern twang, love Marlena but dayum that woman needs a new hair style. And im over all of the EJ/Sami/Lucas love triangles. Time for all to move on- but leave Chloe out of this moving on- she needs to take a hike!

Oh......and I used to get annoyed by Johns weird looks with his eyes...but im loving new John, and HATING Phillip with his weird looks- he looks like he's on drugs! LOL....hate me and my comments if you want, but I could care less. I've been watching since I am 5 years old, i'm now almost 34...and am entitled to an opinion! ;)