PDA

View Full Version : Hello

paulina
6.2.08, 4:52 PM
Hi to Racemom, Dragonmom, Julie, coffenut, and other old school faces- I've been wondering how you are- wanted to say hi! I've been working p/t & doing afterschool care from home since the holidays and pretty much fell out of touch... but finishing up the school year & my daycare kids are going somewhere else for the summer... so wanted to stop and just say I was thinking about you and wish you well!

I did just open a facebook page & would love to hear from you if you are over there (Flondro)... Sending best wishes, Paulina :-)

JulieK1B
6.3.08, 11:39 AM
Hey Paulina! Good to see you on here and posting! I know how busy a P/T job can be! I'm working one right now and getting ready to start another one! Oh my! LOL Any ways hope life is treating you well! Take care!:)

Dragonmom
6.4.08, 9:53 AM
Hi stranger (Paulina)..good to see you here! As we all are..we are busy.busy!! Hope we see you more in here this summer. Julie..I want to hear more about this second job ok? I'm off to work soon..so I'll have to write more later. Paulina..I don't have a facebook page..but do have myspace now. Just let me know if you are interested. Hope everyone has a great week! Mine's been kinda stressful the past few weeks...or months I should say..worrying about my mom's health..but the last weeks have been dr. appts and tests for her. I'm bringing her. But things are starting to look better for her! Talk later

JulieK1B
6.4.08, 12:34 PM
Dragsy hang in there. I know it's tough right now worrying about your mom and all. Hopefully all will turn out well OK? Take care!:)

Dragonmom
6.4.08, 11:18 PM
Thanks Julie...it helps to have friends like you all, and I've also had friends here and at work helping me get through it too. And prayers are so welcomed!

JulieK1B
6.5.08, 2:53 PM
Your most welcome. Just keep me posted on how it is going OK? Take care. :)

Dragonmom
6.5.08, 9:46 PM
Will do..still no work on my mom's echo cardiogram yet.

Dragonmom
6.5.08, 9:47 PM
Will do..still no word on my mom's echo cardiogram yet.

JulieK1B
6.9.08, 1:25 PM
Well I know you got the results back, I am glad to hear she came out with a good report! Take care!:)

Dragonmom
6.9.08, 10:40 PM
Got word on my mom's echo. No blood clots which is good news..but the doctor started reading off all this medical mumbo jumbo..and I finally said..please just explain what's wrong. He said basically keep her blood pressure down. She's on meds for that. Will talk more about this at her dr. appt June 24. Still don't know why she had the mini stroke or strokes. I'm beside myself worrying...guess afraid she'll have more. But all I can do is pray right? And make sure she sees the doctor more often.

Coffenut
6.10.08, 11:56 AM
Hi Paulina,
Nice to see you here again. How are Matt and Lindsey?
I have been busy getting garden and pool ready for summer,but the weather won't cooperate. It has been a rainy and stormy few weeks.
We are also getting ready to go on vacation to TN to see my sister. We haven't seen each other in 10 year. I am excited and can't wait to go.Lol
I wish you a great summer and hope to see you around more often!