PDA

View Full Version : Need some help catching up with the last year

VonReid
6.8.07, 7:25 AM
I've watched Days on and off since I was a kid back in the 80's...but when I'm "on" I'm a die-hard! I've taken a break for the last year. The last days of JERk were painful... I had no idea how bad he was writing until Hogan Sheffer came along... The show is SO much better now!! Anyways, I started watching again when Sami got married, but I'm still confused about lots of the details of the current storylines... any help finding answers is appreciated!

- Did E.J. really rape Sami or did she willingly sleep with him?
- Did Sami willingly help E.J. or was her life dependent on it, like she told Lucas?
- Do we know if the baby is really E.J.'s or is that part of the fun of the storyline?
- If Sami gives Stefano the stem cells, won't that kill her baby?
- When did we last see Stefano? We've known he was alive since the Salem Island story of 2004, correct?
- Hope had another baby? Is Bo the father? If Bo's not the father, who else would it have been?
- Who was Willow?
- Why was Nick sleeping with Willow if he loves Chelsea so much?
- If Nick was the one sleeping with Willow, when did Sean D. get her pregnant?
- How is Nick related to the Hortons?
- Is Adrienne back on for a brief appearance or here to stay?

Any help is appreciated! Thanks!!

gatesrhiannon
6.8.07, 7:28 AM
The show is bankrupt. The vets are being backburnered for open-ended periods of time and are being treated badly. Most everything that was ever a part of John and/or John & Marlena's past has be systematically reassigned to some other character on Days.

There, all caught up.

hatekate
6.8.07, 11:57 AM
I've watched Days on and off since I was a kid back in the 80's...but when I'm "on" I'm a die-hard! I've taken a break for the last year. The last days of JERk were painful... I had no idea how bad he was writing until Hogan Sheffer came along... The show is SO much better now!! Anyways, I started watching again when Sami got married, but I'm still confused about lots of the details of the current storylines... any help finding answers is appreciated!

- Did E.J. really rape Sami or did she willingly sleep with him?
- Did Sami willingly help E.J. or was her life dependent on it, like she told Lucas?
- Do we know if the baby is really E.J.'s or is that part of the fun of the storyline?
- If Sami gives Stefano the stem cells, won't that kill her baby?
- When did we last see Stefano? We've known he was alive since the Salem Island story of 2004, correct?
- Hope had another baby? Is Bo the father? If Bo's not the father, who else would it have been?
- Who was Willow?
- Why was Nick sleeping with Willow if he loves Chelsea so much?
- If Nick was the one sleeping with Willow, when did Sean D. get her pregnant?
- How is Nick related to the Hortons?
- Is Adrienne back on for a brief appearance or here to stay?

Any help is appreciated! Thanks!!

Hello! Some of these questions people have different opinions on the answers, but here's how I see it, at least and I'm sure you'll get differing answers from others

1) EJ had a gun and threatened that if Sami didn't sleep with him, he wouldn't save Lucas and therefore, he would die. Sami begrudgingly ?sp? did it at gunpoint to save Lucas' life. However, even EJ apologized for raping Sami so he also sees it the same way.

2)Lucas' life was dependant on it and some believe hers was too

3)Celesete did a voodoo ritual that the outcome said the baby was EJ's but we really don't know.

4)There is a safe way to get stem cells but Tony's plan was to take the fetus, take the stem cells, and preserve the fetus for future use if they needed stem cells later so the DiMera's planned on killing the baby and Sami - Tony did anyways, EJ stepped in and stopped it

5)Last saw Stefano - we last saw Stefano (or at least his arm) when John and Marlena got married and Stefano grabbed her arm - we last saw Joe Mascolo I don't remember when but think it was around 2001 but I don't remember the storyline

6)Yes the baby is Bo and Hope's - her name is Ciara and it was possible that Patrick Lockhart was the dad but of course he wasn't

7)Willow is just a homeless hooker off the streets that Shawn met and had a fling with.

8)Nick wasn't sleeping with Willow, she has left her underwear there as she was staying there or at least using the shower (can't remember). She was blackmailing him but he NEVER had an interest in her

9)Nick wasn't sleeping with Willow, Shawn was with Willow for awhile after Belle miscarried a baby she was carrying that was Shawn's (due to embryonic mix up at hospital) and he heard her crying to Carrie and misunderstood their conversation making him believe she wanted nothing to do with him and he got together with Willow to push everything out of his head

10) Regarding Nick Fallon
Parents

Joshua Fallon (father)
Jessica Blake (mother)
Grandparents

John Talbot (grandfather)
Sunny Chisolm (grandmother; deceased)
Alex Marshall (grandfather)
Marie Horton (grandmother)
Great-Grandparents

Tom Horton, Sr. (great-grandfather)
Alice Grayson (http://www.answers.com/topic/alice-horton) (great-grandmother)11) Regarding Adrienne - I thought she was back for good but maybe not.

HTH! Glad you are enjoying Days - I am too

VonReid
6.8.07, 2:09 PM
That is great info!! I usually watch Days while I'm at the gym during my lunch break, so not only am I watching it with closed captioning, but I also am not watching the screen the whole time... So I miss a lot of the details. Thanks for clearing everything up for me, Ali_fan! I will enjoy the show much more now.