PDA

View Full Version : Stefano and Sami (spoiler)

Jiggs
6.6.07, 5:09 PM
Isn't it strange that on tomorrow's show, Stefano sees Sami and calls her "Colleen"? Gosh, He never called her that back in the 90's... Does Hogan Sheffer think that this is the first time Stefano has ever seen Samantha? Oh yea, "Samantha", that's what he used to call Sami back in the 90s.

D00L1Fan
6.6.07, 6:09 PM
I assume Stephano is heavily medicated ( or that's how it will play out) and him calling Sami " Colleen" is only an introduction into how everything is connected. I never thought I would say this but: Welcome home Stephano, welcome home!!

D00L1Fan
6.6.07, 6:11 PM
Why I want to spell it "Stephano" I don't know... But it was nice to see Stefano today.

hatekate
6.6.07, 7:23 PM
Why I want to spell it "Stephano" I don't know... But it was nice to see Stefano today.

I assume the same thing you do....about Stefano

I kept spelling it Stephano also - you're not alone

ICAM - WELCOME BACK STEFANO!!!!

crazydazy
6.6.07, 8:10 PM
I thought that was stupid too

queenofthenight
6.6.07, 10:01 PM
Obviously, Sami looks like Colleen and Stefano is drugged up. Of course, he knows Sami.

Jiggs
6.7.07, 1:23 AM
I assume Stephano is heavily medicated ( or that's how it will play out) and him calling Sami " Colleen" is only an introduction into how everything is connected. I never thought I would say this but: Welcome home Stephano, welcome home!!

So, only if he's medicated he'll think she looks like Colleen? Sorry, I don't buy that. :p

Jiggs
6.7.07, 1:25 AM
Obviously, Sami looks like Colleen and Stefano is drugged up. Of course, he knows Sami.

Um wouldn't he have thought she looked like Colleen when he knew her before. Only drugs make her look like Colleen to him? That doesn't make sense. It's just more rewritten history crap.

And how Sheffer is going to Jope the Lumi fans.

hatekate
6.7.07, 9:45 AM
Um wouldn't he have thought she looked like Colleen when he knew her before. Only drugs make her look like Colleen to him? That doesn't make sense. It's just more rewritten history crap.

And how Sheffer is going to Jope the Lumi fans.

I'm sorry, what is Jope? Not that it's feasible to all fans but I'm assuming the writers want us to think that Stefano has always thought she looked like Colleen but never mentioned it before the same way Shawn and Stefano have never mentioned what the problem was - Stefano has been against all the Brady's and some Blacks for years - I reallly don't know, has he ever mentioned why he hates everyone so much in Salem? Also, I'm wondering if they are going to tie in Tony's involvement with Sami where he seemed to actually be romancing her when she fell through his glass. Again, this is just MY assumption and I know most fans think it's crap and aren't open to this storyline. Just stating how I think they are going to TRY to pull it off

Jiggs
6.8.07, 1:55 AM
I'm sorry, what is Jope?

John + Hope = Jope. And I meant to say Sheffer is NOW going to Jope Lumi fans. Basically, the same thing Langan did to J&M fans. Having a Hope-Lookalike involved with John in the past and trying to pair Hope and John in the present because of that.

Not that it's feasible to all fans but I'm assuming the writers want us to think that Stefano has always thought she looked like Colleen but never mentioned it before the same way Shawn and Stefano have never mentioned what the problem was - Stefano has been against all the Brady's and some Blacks for years - I reallly don't know, has he ever mentioned why he hates everyone so much in Salem?

Well, yes it's obvious that's what the writer wants us to think. And I'm not buying it. And this storyline is getting off to a really bad start. EJ introduced Sami to Stefano as though Stefano had never met her before, and Sami acted like she'd never met him before. What CRAP.

Also, I'm wondering if they are going to tie in Tony's involvement with Sami where he seemed to actually be romancing her when she fell through his glass. Again, this is just MY assumption and I know most fans think it's crap and aren't open to this storyline. Just stating how I think they are going to TRY to pull it off

Try is the operative word. They are already failing miserably IMO.

hatekate
6.8.07, 12:08 PM
John + Hope = Jope. And I meant to say Sheffer is NOW going to Jope Lumi fans. Basically, the same thing Langan did to J&M fans. Having a Hope-Lookalike involved with John in the past and trying to pair Hope and John in the present because of that.

Well, yes it's obvious that's what the writer wants us to think. And I'm not buying it. And this storyline is getting off to a really bad start. EJ introduced Sami to Stefano as though Stefano had never met her before, and Sami acted like she'd never met him before. What CRAP.

Try is the operative word. They are already failing miserably IMO.

Okay, HOW do you get multiple quote boxes (sorry to be such a bother), I hit multi- quote but nothing happens so then I just hit quote....oh well

Thanks for explaining Jope - yep - I totally agree with ya there
I thought the introduction was crap too - gimme a break

Jiggs
6.8.07, 3:51 PM
Okay, HOW do you get multiple quote boxes (sorry to be such a bother), I hit multi- quote but nothing happens so then I just hit quote....oh well

I just type the quote codes in myself to break up the quote, LOL Just make sure that what you want to be quoted is in between the quote coding. sorry, it's hard to show you by typing it because it just turns into a quote.

hatekate
6.8.07, 4:05 PM
I just type the quote codes in myself to break up the quote, LOL Just make sure that what you want to be quoted is in between the quote coding. sorry, it's hard to show you by typing it because it just turns into a quote.

LOL! I get it, thanks!

MLauenstein
6.9.07, 1:27 PM
Isn't it strange that on tomorrow's show, Stefano sees Sami and calls her "Colleen"?

Because he had never seen Sammy when she was

a) skinny
b) wearing the curly "Colleen" hairdo

Jiggs
6.10.07, 1:03 AM
Because he had never seen Sammy when she was

a) skinny
b) wearing the curly "Colleen" hairdo

How do you know that's Colleen's hairdo? :D