PDA

View Full Version : What Ciara NEEDS is....

KristianFanForever
6.6.07, 3:44 PM
MORE QUALITY TIME WITH DADDY!!

When are we going to see Bo truly bonding with his little girl? Just the 2 of them with no Chelsea or Billie barging in.

I want Bo to shower his little girl with presents like a little black leather jacket that says "Daddy's Little Princess/Fancy Face" or a little music box of her own that plays 'Thank Heaven For Little Girls' or maybe a mini-replica of The Fancy Face and while he's bottle feeding her or watching her sleep he tells her how much she means to him, how special she is, how she's the apple of her daddy's eye, how happy she makes him, how much like her mother she'll probably be when she grows up, how he will have to fight boys off when they come knocking on her door, how beautiful she'll be on her wedding day as he is giving her away to her husband-to-be.....

Why haven't we had any moments like these of Bo and his daughter?

hatekate
6.6.07, 7:12 PM
Thank you!!!! I think this is missing from the entire show right now. It used to be very balanced with excitement and family and we need to get that stuff in there NOW!!!

scpck
6.6.07, 9:20 PM
I can't watch regularly because I can't pick up an NBC signal well enough. However when was Ciara born? I really don't recall there being much of a too-do over her like previous babies. So I'm guessing by the time she gets out of the carrier she'll be in med school?

La Mariposa
6.6.07, 11:27 PM
MORE QUALITY TIME WITH DADDY!!

When are we going to see Bo truly bonding with his little girl? Just the 2 of them with no Chelsea or Billie barging in.

I want Bo to shower his little girl with presents like a little black leather jacket that says "Daddy's Little Princess/Fancy Face" or a little music box of her own that plays 'Thank Heaven For Little Girls' or maybe a mini-replica of The Fancy Face and while he's bottle feeding her or watching her sleep he tells her how much she means to him, how special she is, how she's the apple of her daddy's eye, how happy she makes him, how much like her mother she'll probably be when she grows up, how he will have to fight boys off when they come knocking on her door, how beautiful she'll be on her wedding day as he is giving her away to her husband-to-be.....

Why haven't we had any moments like these of Bo and his daughter?

Oh good LORD!! Yea, let's turn her into a brat now.

KristianFanForever
6.7.07, 5:34 AM
Oh good LORD!! Yea, let's turn her into a brat now.

Nah. Salem has enough brats like Belle and Claire to last a lifetime.

hatekate
6.7.07, 9:55 AM
Nah. Salem has enough brats like Belle and Claire to last a lifetime.

I saw an old clip where John found out he was the father and he came with tons of gifts for Belle. It showed his excitement, love, etc and we are missing this with the current writers. "events" happen without emotions. This was their first daughter and Bo & Hope are huge family people so for a big fuss not to be made over a new baby is out of character.

hatekate
6.7.07, 9:56 AM
I saw an old clip where John found out he was the father and he came with tons of gifts for Belle. It showed his excitement, love, etc and we are missing this with the current writers. "events" happen without emotions. This was their first daughter and Bo & Hope are huge family people so for a big fuss not to be made over a new baby is out of character.

Yes, I'm responding to my own...I'm a dork BUT I don't even remember the BIRTH - what does that say??

KristianFanForever
6.10.07, 12:45 PM

Thank you! :)