PDA

View Full Version : Enjoyed seeing Doug and Julie today

whitelily
6.5.07, 5:19 PM
Boy I remenber those tunnel scenes they were talking about,thats when Stefano started all of his stuff.Did he have a little thing for Julie way back then.I can barely remenber.

hatekate
6.6.07, 10:51 AM
I have no knowledge of that time period whatsoever. It was nice seeing some generations together again yesterday. My Days was big on family, not just running around town solving crimes. The police only used to do that with some help here and there, now anyone can go around solving crimes....don't like that. I'm ready for some family scenes together bonding

soapyCJ
6.6.07, 4:37 PM
I remember Dougs' Place and him singing love songs to Julie. I loved how they got together, broke up and got back together again and again. I don't remember the tunnels connecting at DsP.

It is so good to have Doug and Julie back and in an important storyline working with Bo and Hope to solve a mystery. This is exciting for me.

Hope you all enjoy these scenes too.
CJ

Annie
6.12.07, 1:48 PM
Oh no! Am I going to get pulled back in again? Last fall (?) when Patch and Kayla came back, I watched for the first time in years, thinking that if anything could make the show fun again, it would be P&K. But I gave up (too soon?) when Patch started hitting on Billie.

But now, a good mystery? Doug & Julie and Bo & Hope working on it? I may have to try again. If I give up, they'll probably bring back Eugene... I'd be helpless at that.

So, is Stefano back, too?

hatekate
6.12.07, 2:00 PM
Oh no! Am I going to get pulled back in again? Last fall (?) when Patch and Kayla came back, I watched for the first time in years, thinking that if anything could make the show fun again, it would be P&K. But I gave up (too soon?) when Patch started hitting on Billie.

But now, a good mystery? Doug & Julie and Bo & Hope working on it? I may have to try again. If I give up, they'll probably bring back Eugene... I'd be helpless at that.

So, is Stefano back, too?

OMG.....You're kidding right? Of course he's back! YAY!

Annie
6.12.07, 2:13 PM
LOL I'm doomed.

Does he have his special goggles? Off to find some recaps

soapyCJ
6.13.07, 1:16 AM
Oh Annie you should stay this time. Doug is so handsome, can't believe he is 80 something. He has no wrinkles. Wonder what his secret is. Steve was back today and wonder what he will think of his baby girl "entertaining" in a towel.
I look forward to seeing Doug & Julie, Bo & Hope and maybe Steve & Kayla doing some mystery solving like the old days.
And I'm hoping for some flashbacks too.