PDA

View Full Version : Billie and Chelsea are so pathetic...

KristianFanForever
6.5.07, 8:17 AM
WHY are these 2 losers still on this show? I keep having to ask that question time and time again with no real reasonable answer. What other purpose do they serve other than standing around uselessly as Bo's annoying excess baggage and going around with their noses in the air acting as if the world owes them for their miserable existances.

hatekate
6.5.07, 8:50 AM
I even forgot Billie was on the show to be honest....can't remember the last scene I saw her in although I'm pretty sure it's been with Chelsea lately and Hope but can't remember her last scene with Bo. I've been enjoying Kate's nonexistence but Chelsea could grow on me if she wasn't on screen as much as lately or always playing the insecure flirty girl. I was warming up to her with her interactions with Hope and Ciara though. Sheffer does need to learn to share the screen time with the vets and not try to shove people down our throats

watching for years
6.9.07, 11:27 PM
They are on the show because some people like them and they have a fan base. I for one wish they would give Billie some super juicy roles - that do NOT involve Bo. I think Billie and Sami should team up to bring down the DiMeras.

Billie is a great character and has tons more potential than many on that show.

I want more of her. The vets do get time on the show. This is not the Days of J/M or the Days of Bope.

I personally would be happy if I never had to put eyes on Shelle again as long as I lived. I don't are if they are vets and if the are the offspring of the 2 supercouples of the show. They are pathetic and a waste of time.

dee_ann
6.10.07, 2:23 PM
I kinda like Billie, always have. I just don't like the rut she is in. It's like they could never figure out what to do with her after Hope came back. What I would like to see is maybe something that goes back to her origional recovery. Maybe she could start working as a sponser (in AA or whatever). Have her working with someone who is equally as haunted and disfunctional as she has been. Someone she could totally relate to. Make it a really hot guy. Lots of problems (including some consern from loved ones as they believe she is getting to close to this and they think he is bringing her down or worrying about her relapsing) and have them slowly work this relationship into something more.

Chelsea.. I also like, but will have to admit I missed alot as they whir already trying to redeam her when I tuned back in. I know the story, but.. I see real potential for this character and the actress playing her is great at what she does.

hatekate
6.11.07, 1:03 PM
I kinda like Billie, always have. I just don't like the rut she is in. It's like they could never figure out what to do with her after Hope came back. What I would like to see is maybe something that goes back to her origional recovery. Maybe she could start working as a sponser (in AA or whatever). Have her working with someone who is equally as haunted and disfunctional as she has been. Someone she could totally relate to. Make it a really hot guy. Lots of problems (including some consern from loved ones as they believe she is getting to close to this and they think he is bringing her down or worrying about her relapsing) and have them slowly work this relationship into something more.

Chelsea.. I also like, but will have to admit I missed alot as they whir already trying to redeam her when I tuned back in. I know the story, but.. I see real potential for this character and the actress playing her is great at what she does.

I agree with you and watching for years. I think the actress' that play Billie and Chelsea are GREAT!!! They do a wonderful job in their roles and are underused. I really enjoyed their scenes with Steve and wish Steve had stayed with Billie - him and Kayla don't work anymore, imo

Come on days!!!! Get Billie a storyline - she can carry it!

KrisE
6.11.07, 1:19 PM
I love Steve and Kayla and I didn't like Steve and Billie together.

Billie's bad news to married guys.
And she slept with Nick, which was distasteful to me. The guy who liked her daughter...um, ewwww...

But I do like Julie Pinson. She's a terrific actress.

KristianFanForever
6.11.07, 4:35 PM
Billie and Chelsea just get on my nerves. Grrrr! LOL

hatekate
6.12.07, 9:38 AM
Billie and Chelsea just get on my nerves. Grrrr! LOL

Well, seeing how you are a big Bo and Hope fan, I can see why :D The majority don't like either characters. I, however, didn't see Bo and Hope together before Billie, I started the show seeing RKK as Bo and Lisa Rinna as Billie - they were who I watched for so when Hope came back at Maison Blanche - that was the first time I saw her and I was furious she was breaking up my couple LOL! I think the year people started watching Days makes a big difference in who they root for. I also started AFTER John was Roman and RoMar were together...I hated Marlena for cheating on her husband (as I'm not into adultery) and didn't understand her connection with John but still was cheering when Roman laid into her and kicked her out as that's how any man or woman would feel who's spouse cheated while they were a prisoner of Stefano. I now root for Bo and Hope and J & M but it took awhile to get me there ;)