PDA

View Full Version : Welcome!

Ry
4.14.07, 10:54 AM
Hello everyone! Welcome to the new boards!

Incase you missed my intro, I'm the daughter of the coffeerooms and have been trying to help out around here to make things go smoother. That being said, please, by all means, feel free to contact me with any questions you might have about the new boards.

You can use the nifty PM (private message) option here on the boards. To do so, click on my name on any post I make and choose 'Send a Private Message to Oda' from the drop down menu.

You can also go straight to my profile by clicking on my Icon. On the right hand side there is a box called Contact Info. In there you should be able to click links that lead to emailing or private messaging me.
My email is Oda@w3pg.com

And of course you can always post here in this forum so that the knowledge may be shared with all! ;)

Have fun!

JayKay
4.15.07, 4:02 PM
Oda, did you enlarge the type? I'm liking it much better so I'm either getting used to it or it is larger! Thankx! And thanks, too, for working on the spoiler option.

Ry
4.15.07, 4:16 PM
JayKay, The type IS larger but I can't take the credit for that. It was all Annie's doing! I have to agree, waaay better on the eyes. I'll make sure she reads this :)

autopsy1
4.25.07, 7:29 PM
Just checking out the board for the first time, it looks great!

Ry
4.25.07, 7:36 PM
Thanks! So glad you like it! Really makes our day :)