PDA

View Full Version : EJ & Tony...Loved it!!!

D00L1Fan
6.5.07, 7:06 AM
I don't know about anyone else, but I loved the scenes between Tony and EJ. Big Brother vs Little Brother. I never actually thought EJ had the guts to threaten Tony but when he did, it was so much fun to watch. I can't wait to see how Stephano will use this rivarly to his advantage.
:p

whitelily
6.5.07, 8:33 AM
I really enjoyed the two of them together.

hatekate
6.5.07, 8:47 AM
I enjoyed their scenes also. The actors have great on screen chemistry and work off each other well. It didn't feel forced to me and I actually believe they are brothers battling for daddy's attention....different side to Tony that what I knew cuz he didn't have to worry that his dad would disapprove before but he does seem concerned now. It'll be interesting to see how they throw Lexie into the mix but I, for one, cannot stand her and hope she doesn't play victim or martyr this time around and blame everyone else for her own decisions

soapyCJ
6.5.07, 3:53 PM
I enjoyed the "brothers" too. I wonder if Lexie will get in on this too. We can call this the "family feud" ........Tony didn't seem too sure that daddy would choose him.
This is good!!!!

And with the Bradys' and Hortons feud against them, will the brothers stick together?????

:) CJ

soapnet6
6.7.07, 10:01 PM
I loved it too because the barbs they throw at each other are hilarious! And the way Tony keeps calling EJ 'ELL-VIS'. The way he says it is sooo condescending! Another thing I like is when Tony, John, and Bo were screwing with each other the other day. ROTFL!