PDA

View Full Version : I'm enjoying the heck out of Hope and Ava!

KristianFanForever
3.27.08, 9:16 AM
Kristian and Tamara are totally ROCKIN' their scenes!!!!!! :D Both are doing a FABULOUS job with the material they've been given and I would LOVE to see MORE Hope and Ava in the future! :) :D

Agent99
3.27.08, 11:24 AM
I also am enjoying it. Hope should just kick her ass! LOL! They play well off each other.

KrisMich
3.27.08, 1:10 PM
I love the way Hope has the upper hand on Ava. Didn't think I would be, but I'm actually enjoying their scenes.

luvnlu
3.27.08, 2:42 PM
i'm glad she 's not being the damsel in distress she does just need to kick her ass and get out of there knock her on the head with something i posted on the old board maybe i missed it i don't get to watch everyday but why does she call him patch if they met when he had amnesia

melro
3.28.08, 2:22 PM
I am a little lost. I havent been watching regularly so a little help will maybe fill me in. Why does Ava think Hope is Kayla? Thanks for your help.:anon2d:

KrisMich
3.28.08, 2:30 PM
Ava saw Hope hugging Steve outside of the Pub on the day they buried Shawn. She just assumed that Hope was the woman in Steve's life and later learned that he was married to a woman named, Kayla. She approached Hope and asked her if she loved Steve and Hope, although puzzled by her question, answered "yes". So, Ava thinks Hope is Kayla because of that encounter. One of her bodyguards told her she was wrong and that Kayla was a blonde, but Ava refuses to believe it.

Agent99
3.28.08, 3:27 PM
It sounds like everyone was calling him Patch. They haven't been really clear about that but she definitely didn't know him when he was in Salem.

KrisMich
3.28.08, 4:26 PM
Sounds like she doesn't know he and Kayla were married for years and have Stephanie either. She's a nut case, but she's playing the part really well.

Paxie2
3.28.08, 6:10 PM
I agree, it's been delightful and entertaining to watch!!

days9
3.28.08, 10:05 PM
I LOVE Hope and AVA!!

rock_on_passions
3.29.08, 8:25 PM
It was surprising to see someone besides the Dimeras causing problems, an interesting twist.

iLoveET
3.31.08, 9:27 PM
Did I read somewhere that Ava is the daughter of a past Salem mobster/villain?

Knat
4.2.08, 7:58 AM
Here's my problem with this "whole" storyline....

Ava keeps talking about her & Patch being together...but how could that be?? If Steve was in Salem this whole time...wouldn't someone see them together???
Are we suppose to believe that Ava is not holding Hope hostage in Salem at her daddy's compound??? I don't get it.
Maybe someone could help me out here.

KrisMich
4.2.08, 2:52 PM

Ava keeps talking about her & Patch being together...but how could that be?? If Steve was in Salem this whole time...wouldn't someone see them together???
Are we suppose to believe that Ava is not holding Hope hostage in Salem at her daddy's compound??? I don't get it.
It's called poor writing and not going along with history. Wasn't Steve found in another state? He was working at some hospital somewhere right?

beadbabe
4.11.08, 10:03 PM
yea i like hope and ava I watched ava on Gh when she was carly she plays good bus person get her hope !

Jenigirl
4.15.08, 1:50 PM

Steve wasnt in Salem this whole time- he was in Ohio working in a hospital at night- which is where Jack found him when Jack was there "dying".