PDA

View Full Version : Scary first GH thread---time for Liason pep talk

Peri
4.13.07, 11:50 PM
So it seems fitting (to me) that the first GH post on this new board should be about Liason. So Liasonites----no matter how frustrating the current situation is, consider that a year ago, if we'd known we'd be this close to Jason and Sam breaking up over lies and mistrust and that Elizabeth would be pregnant with Jason's baby (!!), we'd have thought we'd died and gone to soap heaven.

So let's enjoy!

Laurie01
4.14.07, 4:13 PM
That's a great point Peri. Even though it's not quite what we had in mind... ELIZABETH IS PREGNANT WITH HIS BABY. How many of us EVER thought that would happen!!!

Peri
4.14.07, 11:27 PM
It's the kind of thing we used to fantasize would one day happen but never thought ever really would. And we might find that we get to the place we were hoping to find... just in a very round-about-weird route!

liljeannee
4.21.07, 1:42 PM
Jason and Sam breaking up over lies and mistrust and that Elizabeth would be pregnant with Jason's baby (!!), we'd have thought we'd died and gone to soap

For the longest time, I never thought they'd break Jason/Sam up, but now I don't see how they can stay together! Sam and Jason are on completely different courses now.

And I love that the course Jason is on is thinking more about family and the importance of it...because of LIZ and THEIR baby! Eeee!!!! :)

Peri
4.24.07, 10:58 PM
That optimistic thought is worth the use of a smiley face!!!
:) :) :) :)

liljeannee
5.1.07, 1:35 AM
That optimistic thought is worth the use of a smiley face!!!
:) :) :) :)

Oh my, Peri used SMILEY faces. I'm all aflutter with surprise.

Babygirl
5.20.07, 5:32 PM
I did not think that would happen.

growpeas
5.23.07, 7:13 PM
I Love it that Liason is the first topic.

How long has this been up and running?

Not that it matters.

Peri
5.23.07, 10:38 PM
Oh my, Peri used SMILEY faces. I'm all aflutter with surprise.
Shocking isn't it? Liason inspires me to do frivolous things.

hannah grace
5.24.07, 2:58 PM
I firmly believe Liason will happen. At some point. LOL

Pink_Flamingo
5.24.07, 4:19 PM
I'm ready for Jason & Liz. I'm still surprised she's never brought up the fact that Lucky slept with her sister! That just disappeared. Oh well. I'm just trying this out anyway!

growpeas
5.25.07, 6:24 AM
I'm ready for Jason & Liz. I'm still surprised she's never brought up the fact that Lucky slept with her sister! That just disappeared. Oh well. I'm just trying this out anyway!

LOL - I"m really just trying this new site out, too. Trying to get used to it - as you know I'm not thrilled with this thread format... but, I will adapt.

Oh - IA - I keep wondering when that tidbit will come into play... that would make 2 affairs that Lucky had against Liz.

(Guess I don't have to sign off 'Peas' anymore - it's quite obvious who I am - LOL)

hannah grace
5.25.07, 2:31 PM

No, that Sarah stuff just needs to stay forgotten.

Ew.

Bluenoser
5.25.07, 5:45 PM
Hi All:
You know I am following Liason with great hopes! I live for the moment that Jason does the ultimate sacrifice and gives it all up for Liz - something he would never do for anyone else - this day will come (I may have to wait a long, long, long time - but I must be optimistic)

I don't know if this is gonna work or not - not a fan of this new format - I'll be on original page as long as possible. Not even sure if I'm in the right spot! LOL So if none of this makes sense then you know what happened ! LOL

JasonMorgan
5.27.07, 6:24 AM
Love me some Liason.:D

Peri
6.9.07, 9:33 PM

Hey, Pink, I'm very happy to hear you say that; I don't ever recall you being into Liason before!!

Peri
6.9.07, 9:35 PM
No, that Sarah stuff just needs to stay forgotten.

Ew.
It doesn't even really feel to me like this Lucky did that deed. Different actor, different Lucky.