PDA

View Full Version : Good Tuesday........

JulieK1B
3.18.08, 9:13 AM
Well up early to go to an interview at a College! Wish me luck I might get the training I need to start a career! And I'm hoping they will give me a part time job at least while I'm doing it! Yea! Well a beautiful day here! Can't wait for the sun to start warming things up! Hope everyone had a nice St. Patty's day and will have a nice Tuesday too! Take care!:winkq:

Dragonmom
3.18.08, 10:29 AM
Julie..I wish you the best at this college you speak of. Let us know how it goes! I'm going to see the Ear Nose and Throat dr. today..about this sinus mess I have. Ugggh. I did sleep better last night though. Not coughing as much. But the gunk is still all in my head. Blah!!

JulieK1B
3.18.08, 6:39 PM
Well I have good news! I passed! Yipee! I took that same test and I passed and got in! I am officially going to be a college student! I can't believe it. I'm still pinching my self! also they gave me a list of jobs to look at so hopefully I'll get one. I start my classes March 31st! Yipee! I can't believe it! Also I do have an interview for a King Soopers! They called too! So things are falling into place! So I am so happy. Still broke but things are looking up!:winkq:

Dragsy how did your appointment go? I hope your feeling better today I know your probably not on cause of the in-laws. Take care! :)

Dragonmom
3.18.08, 6:40 PM
We are having strong winds...but no rain yet. It's coming! But our power went out and was out for about 3 hours today. Just came back on about 30 minutes ago. I went to the dr. today..got in earlier as matter of fact. The receptionist called me and able to fit me in first thing..and I got out of there in no time. I have a sinus infection...so the dr. prescribed an antibiotic and cough syrup with codeine because of my coughing too. So hopefully I'm on the mend soon. About to go bowling..so see you all on here later!! American Idol is on tonight too...yay! I'm recording it..and hopefully our power doesn't go out again..or I'll be upset missing it! Hope everyone had a good day!

JulieK1B
3.19.08, 11:39 AM
Well Dragsy I do hope your feeling better. And how did you bowl? Hopefully good. I know you didn't go to work today. So hope your getting some rest! I watched American Idol last night I thought they were all pretty good didn't really have a favorite though. Don't know which one will get kicked off tonight. I do hope the weather clears up for you. Sounds like you had a some bad storms! Take care!:glasses4: