PDA

View Full Version : Does Corday actually pay Sheffer

Texas
6.1.07, 5:23 PM
For destroying his show? Do you think Hogan actually believes the crap he writes will bring in viewers? I mean...come on... Why would a headwriter who has become the joke of his genre, has lost his credibility of being a 4x emmy winner writer continue to produce crap that will anger and turn off viewers?

I can't believe Hogan truly believes that viewers who have watched the show for any period of time and are anxious for Stefano's return have been waiting for batted breath to she Stefano go up against Sami. Hello!! Or just as bad, a story about Shawn Sr, Stefano's dad and more people we don't know, with EJ and Sami playing two characters we don't know?

I want to work for Corday, you can be on the creative side Wyman and Hogan and produce stories that anger and turn viewers off and you'll still get paid. Or you can be characters Sami,EJ,Lucas Shawn,Belle, and Phil and do nothing for the ratings and stay front and center.

credit Angela at SON

http://boards.soapoperanetwork.com/index.php?showtopic=19584

Hogan does the interview...

"We're exploring the origins of the DiMera vendetta against the Brady's. It goes back a long time ago in Ireland to an ancient romance between Stefano's father Santo, and Grandpa Shawn's sister Colleen. The two of whom, by the way, look exactly like EJ and Sami. We know there was a murder and its consequences are what began this vendetta."

Sami especially wants to put an end to the vendetta, Stefano's standing in her way [as well as Bart, Rolf and Tony]. Helping with "our" side is J/M, B/H, Doug/Julie, Anna and they bring with them a piece of the puzzle. Hopefully we're going to get some romance for B/H, J/M. End of summer equal resolution "but for Sami, it's incredibly costly."

PLUS!

Steve/Kayla, parents stuff to deal with. Kayla wants another child as well.

The kids have "a really fun summer story." They're flying back and forth from Vegas to Salem. "Surprise pairings and a secret involving Jeremy." [Nick is not included here]

Willow's death has a lasting effect on Nick. Summer of "bad luck for Nick." At the end, his position career-wise and with Chelsea will change. But he'll still be very close to Chels.

S/B/P triangle. Shawn feels he's in Phil's shadow, so he finds a way to distract Phil. It involves a pregnant woman, Lauren.

Jiggs
6.2.07, 4:20 AM
Hogan does the interview...

"We're exploring the origins of the DiMera vendetta against the Brady's. It goes back a long time ago in Ireland to an ancient romance between Stefano's father Santo, and Grandpa Shawn's sister Colleen. The two of whom, by the way, look exactly like EJ and Sami. We know there was a murder and its consequences are what began this vendetta."

Is that really a direct quote, LOL? He called that an "ancient" romance? This Colleen chick, if she's Shawn Sr.'s sister, then she is Roman, Bo, Kayla and Kimberly's AUNT. How is that ancient??? And yea, I couldn't care less about Santo and Colleen! I hope they're actually DEAD at least.

Sami especially wants to put an end to the vendetta, Stefano's standing in her way [as well as Bart, Rolf and Tony]. Helping with "our" side is J/M, B/H, Doug/Julie, Anna and they bring with them a piece of the puzzle. Hopefully we're going to get some romance for B/H, J/M. End of summer equal resolution "but for Sami, it's incredibly costly."

Sami especially??? Sami ESPECIALLY? Who is he trying to kid here? Sami is a selfish vixen who is perpetually f*ing up her life and those around her, and now we're suppose to buy her in the role of SAVIOR of the entire Brady clan? Well, I guess it makes sense, since now it involves her. Before this she couldn't have cared less what the DiMera's did to her family...

hatekate
6.4.07, 12:55 PM
Of course Sami wants it resolved *especially* since she may be carrying a DiMera baby. I think a mother would have an interest in protecting her child - regardless of what you think of Sami

Jiggs
6.4.07, 5:07 PM
Of course Sami wants it resolved *especially* since she may be carrying a DiMera baby. I think a mother would have an interest in protecting her child - regardless of what you think of Sami

May be carrying? You mean she doesn't even know if it is a DiMera baby yet? Shouldn't she find out before she goes donating the baby's stem cells to Stefano? Or was she going to wait until after that little procedure was done?

hatekate
6.4.07, 5:40 PM
The bigger question is, are they going to wait to kill her until they find out for sure if the stem cells will work??? Does she have an option to wait if they are on the attack? No