PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of the newbies: Jeremy & Jett?

D00L1Fan
6.1.07, 4:04 PM
What do you guys think of the new characters Jeremy & Jett?

cj68
6.2.07, 9:48 AM
i like jett a lot. especially the name since it was taken from one of my favorite movies, giant. it's a very different name and it goes with the fact that he is a pilot. jett seems to have some class unlike jeremy. jeremy is suppose to be half jewish, how can he have blonde hair. and what is with his attitude? never thought that i would say that chelsea seemed the mature one i that crowd. but maybe she has learned some life lessons. i think that there is going to be more to jeremy that we don't know right now though. so only time will tell.

Drakelicious
6.2.07, 12:45 PM
I can't stand them. The only Carver I want to see on a regular bases is Abe.

Foonaka
6.2.07, 1:41 PM
This is going to sound negatvie, but I just gotta say it...

I couldn't tell you because I fast-forwarded through their scenes yesterday. I can't stand the new Stephanie, so as long as they're in scenes with her I won't be watching them. As soon as they have a scene without her in it then I'll make my judgment and get back to you.

The rest of the show was great, though!

Jiggs
6.2.07, 4:22 PM
I watched Friday's show and I fast forwarded through all those beach scenes and later I read on one of the message boards that those two male models in those scenes were actually the new characters and I was shocked. I thought they were just some extras. It's hilarious that those are actually suppose to be real characters with links to family in Salem. Are they kidding? The one guy looks like he's had a nose job, and the other one looks like a Ken doll. Ridiculous. Hogan Sheffer is also ridiculous.

Nesegral
6.2.07, 9:16 PM
Looks like those in charge of casting camped out at an Abercrombie photoshoot in order to snag these two pretty boys. Days is getting desperate for ratings...if bringing back the vets doesn't work, they expect lots of shirtless male models will.

Sex sells, eh?

I wonder how much longer the guy who plays Nick has till he is fired. It's obvious Chelsea is going to get involved with Jett, cheat on Nick...then have Jeremy coming after her too (since she and Jeremy butted heads already). So, it'll be Jett vs. Jeremy over Chelsea and Stephanie. Nick will get the heave-ho or just have a bit part from then on.

robinsnest
6.2.07, 11:40 PM
I was home waiting for the repairman who was supposed to show between 12-4 of course he showed closer to 4 so I tried watching the show.... sorry that can't be Jeremy... unless some medical testing was done to remove his brain... and when did he get that fair???

Both young men looked good without a shirt.... so I guess that's how they will be shown for the next few months.... or perhaps skiing shirtless will be a big Salem winter sport....
I'm getting old......

Jiggs
6.3.07, 2:05 AM
Looks like those in charge of casting camped out at an Abercrombie photoshoot in order to snag these two pretty boys. Days is getting desperate for ratings...if bringing back the vets doesn't work, they expect lots of shirtless male models will.

Sex sells, eh?

I wonder how much longer the guy who plays Nick has till he is fired. It's obvious Chelsea is going to get involved with Jett, cheat on Nick...then have Jeremy coming after her too (since she and Jeremy butted heads already). So, it'll be Jett vs. Jeremy over Chelsea and Stephanie. Nick will get the heave-ho or just have a bit part from then on.

I don't like Nick, but he's better than those two, LOL Frankly I wish they'd get rid of the whole bunch of them.

Salem Phoenix
6.3.07, 2:41 PM
This is going to sound negatvie, but I just gotta say it...

I couldn't tell you because I fast-forwarded through their scenes yesterday. I can't stand the new Stephanie, so as long as they're in scenes with her I won't be watching them. As soon as they have a scene without her in it then I'll make my judgment and get back to you.

The rest of the show was great, though! "Oh my" you and I are totally on the same wave length here I FF through all of it too, soon as they entered the scene insert *I think I am going to throw up* smilie. Stephanie is totally revolting (sure the actress is pretty) but her slinking around the way she does is disgusting, I mean when she came back to town the "bare as many my body parts that I can in front of Uncle Bo" get up she had on then walking into that goes for her oh so "Edgy" new beau, I wouldn't have exactly chose that word to describe Jeremy, he's like a virus. his name should be "Germy". I caught the part about the getting money part and they both seem like they are scam artists, but then again there is a sucker like "Max" born every minute to help them with their cause.

Hard to imagine they are cut from the Horton/Carve cloth at all, Alice would be shocked.

I agree the less scenes with Stuffy the better. Yep it is sad that Chelsea appeared to be the most mature. I couldn't watch it. I even FF through the Jett/Chelsea ones in the Brady pub, I can't watch them. But then it's all new so the jury is most definitely still out here, first impressions *Thumbs down*

Salem Phoenix
6.3.07, 2:55 PM

Sex sells, eh?

I wonder how much longer the guy who plays Nick has till he is fired. It's obvious Chelsea is going to get involved with Jett, cheat on Nick...then have Jeremy coming after her too (since she and Jeremy butted heads already). So, it'll be Jett vs. Jeremy over Chelsea and Stephanie. Nick will get the heave-ho or just have a bit part from then on. I guess they had a casting call for someone to play "Ken Doll" so they got "Germy" for that roll Jett must be "GI Joe" Steffie definitely thinks she's Barbie all that and a bag of chips.

I would like to see Chelsea/Nick's relationship grow but I smell a forced encounter coming on with her and to"Days" top model, would be right up Hogie's alley since he likes rape & all.

The very Idea of Chelsea entertaining the idea even of getting involved with Jeremy at all "God I hope she set her standards higher than that" we know she's a cheater, she can't stick to one guy who's NOT related... heck she has a hard time holding onto one, period, at least Jett's another one of the non related few, but being a Brady would make her related to Jeremy, or am I way off here..

Rape and Incest is this what Hogie's game is hmmmm ! interesting. Thought he said he was getting the show away from the incest game ??

D00L1Fan
6.4.07, 11:45 AM
Technically, Chelsea and Jeremy aren't related. By marriage only because Jeremry by blood is related to Hope. I don't see anything that would suggest that Chelsea and Jeremy will hook up and if they go that way ( the writers) I'll also be disgusted. I really hope that Nick and Chelsea work out. Nick may not be the best looker but I hope the show shows that good people, good hearts should win out. Nick has stood by Chelsea and her stupid shenanigans. That shouldn't be lost on the show as well as the viewers. Yea he's made some mistakes and told some lies but if we weighed her lies and his, you know who would come out on top. Nick seems to tell lies to NOT hurt people and well, we know what Chelsea did/does.
Anyway, as most of you have said, the jury is still out. I have to say, the new Jeremy reminds me of the last Phillip. Sturdy chin.

hatekate
6.4.07, 1:20 PM
I think Days has a strong older cast, strong middle age cast, and I look forward to seeing them set up a younger cast. Contrary to popular belief, in order to draw younger viewers in - hot guys on a beach will do it. They are trying to slowly build a larger fan base and draw younger viewers in and summer is the time to do it when they aren't at school...that's when I became a fan and I watched for teenage/young twenties Sami, Carrie, Austin, and Lucas. Of course I enjoy watching most of the cast now as a whole but anyways....I don't think there is anything wrong with casting attractive young men in the roles. They look like models??? Check around the soaps - most do. I, personally, think Abe's relative is very good looking. Don't see a problem here casting attractive men, myself