PDA

View Full Version : Kayla? Sex?

Agent99
3.14.08, 9:54 AM
Oh, come on! You're a doctor working on the most important case of your life - you have a chance to save YOUR BROTHER!!! So, what do you do? "I need a break" moans Kayla. "But I don't think a cup of coffee and some fresh air will help. No. I need HOT MONKEY SEX while my brother is dying." That was one of the most inappropriate sex/disaster/death scenes on this show (and believe me there have been many!).

Agent99
3.14.08, 9:56 AM
Oh, come on! You're a doctor working on the most important case of your life - you have a chance to save YOUR BROTHER!!! So, what do you do? "I need a break" moans Kayla. "But I don't think a cup of coffee and some fresh air will help. No. I need HOT MONKEY SEX while my brother is dying." That was one of the most inappropriate sex/disaster/death scenes on this show (and believe me there have been many!).

http://www.coffeerooms.com/bb/images/misc/progress.gif

Brookie
3.14.08, 12:53 PM
I had to agree that was a strange scene.She is running out of time yet she needs to go have sex.Please they make her act like a teeny booper with steve.

KrisMich
3.14.08, 4:18 PM
Steve says, "You need to take a break for the baby's sake". So they go home and boink the poor child on the head...LOL! It was a stupid scene.

Paxie2
3.14.08, 4:25 PM
LOL I thought the same thing ---- and with her having cramping recently .... do you think she should anyways?!