PDA

View Full Version : sam a witch

beadbabe
5.31.07, 8:44 PM
omg sam is whineing witch who deseve's Ric ; she have alot calling Jason selfish , I mean it broke his heart letting Liz and lucky rasing their Child Jake . you want 2 smack her ! Jason will never trust another women again after lets see , Robin , coutney , and liz can some one help me rember this ?

sabine69
6.8.07, 1:30 AM
Let's not forget how Carly broke his heart by sleeping with Sonny. I will never forget the look on Jason's face when Carly came down the penthouse stairs in Sonny's shirt, yelling at Sonny for not having any clean towels. He was so crushed.

Peri
6.9.07, 9:31 PM
But thankfully he learned his lesson. And wouldn't touch her romantically now if someone held a gun to his head.

Of course, trying to decide if I'd rather see Jason with Carly or Sam.... well, just for a confused, tormented instant, I could become a Jasam fan. Before waking up in a cold sweat of relief to realize that there is a (c) choice!

QueenBee
6.10.07, 8:14 AM
I hate Sam! She's an annoying little twirp!

annS
2.25.08, 1:12 PM
Broke Jason's heart to let Lucky and Liz raise Jake?
Too bad. When he decided to walk out on Sam after
her operation, it broke HER heart. Did he care? He
told her that he loved her, but of course he listened
to Alexis and wanted to protect her. Well why didn't
he think about protecting Liz, his FRIEND, instead of
sleeping with her? He sure was QUICK to jump into
bed.

annS
7.29.09, 4:47 AM
Wow these posts are used very much, lol. Things are
finally working out with Jason and Sam now. They have
become friends and confidants. I hope it will continue because I really believe they do care very much for each
other. I love Sam.

Dee60
7.29.09, 11:27 AM
It's about time they put Sam & Jason back together, I like them now that Sam has matured alot.

bardougle
8.17.09, 1:50 PM
omg sam is whineing witch who deseve's Ric ; she have alot calling Jason selfish , I mean it broke his heart letting Liz and lucky rasing their Child Jake . you want 2 smack her ! Jason will never trust another women again after lets see , Robin , coutney , and liz can some one help me rember this ?

:mad: I have always failed to see the attraction of JaSam. It is Liason forever! :) :) :):sing:

tv_junkie
8.21.09, 12:25 AM
Im sorry Im a Liason fan and I really dont like the idea of Jasam getting back together , Sam had Jake kidnapped! I get that they are alot alike and she accepts him and his lifestyle but I want Liason back!
Speaking of Liz I really hope they don't put her Nikolas together because they have such a wonderful friendship and I don't want it ruined

annS
5.24.10, 6:41 AM
Wow a lot has happened since then. Liz played with her
Nic for a long time and said he satisfied her more than Lucky, who she loved but was NOT in love with.
Well now the tables are turned and Lucky does not
want to be with Liz. She sure wants him now, doesn't
she? ;-(
Sam a witch? Not imo. She loves Jason and helps him in
every possible way. They belong together.