PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone call Eric, Cassie and Rex?

Just Samantha
2.27.08, 2:46 PM
Did anyone call Eric, Cassie and Rex to tell them that their Grandpa Shawn died?

I read that Frankie, Will and Carrie were mentioned and sorry they couldn't get home for the funeral, but what about Eric, Cassie and Rex?

Also, did Kim say anything about Andrew and Jeannie (her kids)?

Just Samantha
2.27.08, 4:13 PM
Just started watching today's show and they DID mention Andrew and Jeannie.

Kim said that they were back in England with their dad and that all 3 of them were sorry they couldn't come back for the funeral.

Well, at least they remembered that Kim HAS kids!

Paxie2
2.27.08, 8:31 PM
I thought Cassie died?

Just Samantha
2.27.08, 8:39 PM
No, she was alive on the tropical island with everyone else that Marlena supposedly killed. They were all eventually rescued. Last we heard, she was "upstairs" at the Pub and never came down!!

D00L1Fan
2.28.08, 12:44 PM
Sami talked to Carrie, Will, Austin and Eric...all of whom sent condolences but were not able to attend. I think everyone was mentioned except Cassie and Rex. I guess they don't exist anyone...I had just asked about them when Kate failed to mention them.

dylanangel75
2.28.08, 11:04 PM
I can't get over someone not being able to make it home for a funeral!! I mean come on at least get the characters there for that. Just horrible the way these family members just can't make it

Just Samantha
2.29.08, 8:38 PM
When Caroline "died" (after Marlena "killed" her), they pretended Kim and Kayla had came home for the funeral, but when someone would ask about them, the reply was "oh, they're downstairs with the kids" or "they're in the other room with the kids". At least they pretended they were there.