PDA

View Full Version : Monday 2-24-08

JulieK1B
2.25.08, 10:07 AM
Good morning all. Well was suppose to go to get the rest of my stuff but now my Jimmy won't start. I tried putting some heet on it to start it and it caught on fire! GRRR! I put the fire out but now i think it's fried. So will probably have to call and see about getting my thing fixed who knows? Any ways I'm real up set right now cause now I might not have transportation and no one here I know who can fix it either. So hopefully I can figure something out. Oh well that is life right? Well take care all!:confused:

Dragonmom
2.25.08, 3:25 PM
Julie,too bad about your Jimmy. Hope you can get it fixed without too much expense. And hopefully you have a way of getting your stuff this week. Well..I ran my errands today. Got my hair cut too!! Sure needed it. Also bought a roast to put in the crock pot for supper. Think I might take a nap soon.

JulieK1B
2.25.08, 6:08 PM
Yea I guess I'll have to call and have it towed to a repair place and see what it is going to take to get it fixed. Hopefully not to much but I don't know. We shall see. The good news is I did get a call from an animal hospital and so might have an interview set up tomorrow! So keep your fingers crossed I might have a job! Who knows! Glad you got your errands run and hopefully you got a nap in and that roast on too. Take care. :)

Dragonmom
2.26.08, 10:52 AM
I'm praying for a good interview Julie!! Let me know how it goes!! The roast was yummy and plenty to eat on today too!

JulieK1B
2.27.08, 10:38 AM
Well You already know how things went since we chatted some last night on MSN. But I'm still sore from my walking the only good news was I got so much excersice that my blood pressure went down! LOL Oh well I hope to hear from her in the next week hopefully. Mean while I will keep trying for a job as soon my money will run out and then I will be hurting! So keep me in prayers I get my Jimmy fixed and a job soon cause I need both. And see if I can get it fixed for a reasonable price! I will dicker with them if need be! LOL I need my vehicle and Susan is like well let's just go get you a new one. But can't tell I get a job. So pray! OK? Thanks!:winkq: