PDA

View Full Version : Doesn't Spector have more important things to do?

MeganG
2.15.08, 1:01 PM
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7800144?MSNHPHMA

Can someone explain when it became the role of governement to interfere with company or commission affairs. Am I missing something that the NFL now reports to the Senate?
Its a freakin' game! We've got serious issues right now and Spector is focusing on this??? How about the recession, how about oil prices, how about the presidential election, how about Iraq, how about social security and healthcare?
What a joke!

reines
2.15.08, 2:37 PM
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7800144?MSNHPHMA

Can someone explain when it became the role of governement to interfere with company or commission affairs. Am I missing something that the NFL now reports to the Senate?
Its a freakin' game! We've got serious issues right now and Spector is focusing on this??? How about the recession, how about oil prices, how about the presidential election, how about Iraq, how about social security and healthcare?
What a joke!
I agree. Too bad Spector wasn't as equally passionate and motivated about investigating this administration's illegal wiretapping of its citizens! But- it's so much easier to grandstand on this kind of crap, isn't it?
Then to actually do your job and stand up for the American people! :confused:

Passionatic
2.16.08, 5:42 PM
ITA! What a waste of time! That being said, I think Roger Clemens and the trainer guy were both lying. Why the heck did the trainer guy save bloody bandages and syringes unless he knew he was going to need them for evidence some day?

reines
2.17.08, 11:47 AM
ITA! What a waste of time! That being said, I think Roger Clemens and the trainer guy were both lying. Why the heck did the trainer guy save bloody bandages and syringes unless he knew he was going to need them for evidence some day?
How does that mean he was lyng under oath? It's a good thing he did save those items (yuck!)...if it means him not being thrown under the bus to save Clemon spot in the Hall of Fame.
We can see why Clemons would lie..........bu why would the trainer? And why would Andy Petit?
It's too bad that Clemons can't just tell the truth when he got caught. Reminds me of some politicans, eh? LOL