PDA

View Full Version : Happy Valentines Day!!

Beautifulstargazer
2.14.08, 1:12 PM
Hi All... Happy Valentines Day! Is anyone doing or receiving anything special?? A nice dinner or some chocolates?? My hubby is definately not a valentines guy, I'll be lucky if I get a card and that probably is only because I gave him one! Oh well, I think I got my valentines present early anyhow. I was whining about not taking holidays in '07 and needing to get away but he has been really busy at work an unable to get away. He surprised me with a week all inclusive to the Dominican Republic. I will be going with his Mum, his sister and niece. It is his sister's 50th birthday and we will be going to celebrate it. We leave on Monday. I've been checking the weather and it is warm enough (about 85) but rain on and off. Anyway, I am pretty excited about going.

Not too much else happening around here. Just babysitting my two little grandchildren and waiting impatiently for the third to be born on June 3. We are waiting for a little boy and it will be my son's first child so it is all pretty exciting....

Anyway, take care all and hope everyone is doing well.
Penny

Paxie2
2.14.08, 3:06 PM
No clue but hubs has been planning something for a month now and all I know was that I had to line up our babysitter.