PDA

View Full Version : Welcome home Kim Brady!!

D00L1Fan
2.8.08, 2:09 PM
Wow, it's going to be nice to see Kim ( Patsy Pease) back, even if it's just for two episodes. According to SOD, we'll see her back beginning Feb 27th. I wish they'd bring Shane back too! :)

Paxie2
2.8.08, 8:48 PM
Im unfamilar with this character. Who is she? Why did her character leave? How long ago was this character on?

D00L1Fan
2.8.08, 8:55 PM
Kim Brady is the second oldest child ( and daughter) of Shawn and Caroline Brady. She has appeared in a few episodes over the last 5-10 years. I can't remember exactly why she left the show but I think she is still married to Shane ( a government agent) and has 3 kids.

brooks
2.9.08, 10:25 PM
I don't know if she remarried Shane. They had gotten divorced, and Kayla and Shane hooked up, and I think were married for a while when Kayla thought Steve was dead. They ended up splitting up, but I don't think Shane and Kim ever got back together.

Paxie2
2.11.08, 2:39 PM
Thanks. What is the order of the kids? Whose oldest and how did Max come into the picture?!!

D00L1Fan
2.11.08, 9:00 PM
Roman is the oldest, then comes Kim, Kayla and Bo. Max and his older brother Frankie were adopted by Shawn and Caroline Brady.

Marybeth
2.11.08, 11:51 PM
Oh my goodness!!!!!!!
I just logged in after not logging in for a week or so. This is the best news ever! Kim has always been one of my all time favorites. I wish she were back for good. Then again, look at the lack of screen time Anna and Tony have gotten.

Regardless, I am one very happy camper right now. :):):) I had heard that Patsy Pease had been very ill and am quite happy that she is at least better enough to come back for a few episodes.

Paxie2
2.12.08, 12:20 AM
thank you so much for the info!

RedLooks22
2.13.08, 11:56 AM
I love Kim and Shame too,it would be great to have them back on Days.

candiva007
2.20.08, 9:36 PM
Probably Kim is coming back for the funeral. :quivering:

Knat
2.21.08, 5:11 AM
It's been yrs, but I believe she had married some guy & moved out to CA. I too wish she would return w/Shane. Love them together...

Also... think that Shane & Kim had 2 children..boy Andrew & girl Jeannie.

(not 100% sure about this..but I'm sure someone out there has the facts.)

storms
2.21.08, 6:30 PM
I can't wait. Kim Brady was one of my all time favorate characters and I can't wait to see Patsy again..even if it is for just a couple of shows.

Just Samantha
2.27.08, 1:55 PM
Yep, Kim and Shane had only 2 kids, Andrew and Jeannie. Andrew was originally presumed to be Victor's son, because Kim slept with Victor to distract him while Shane was trying to get some information against Victor. It eventually came out that Shane was the father when Andrew was hurt in an accident of some sort (car accident?) and he needed blood.

They did divorce and when Steve was presumed dead, Kayla and Shane did hook up, but never got married. I believe Shane has been mentioned here and there, but him and Kim didn't get back together.

It would be great to see Kim and Shane back together on the show. (for those unfamiliar, the actor who played Shane, played the dad on "The Nanny" with Fran Drescher. I think his name was Maxwell on there)

kimdonovan
3.3.08, 10:04 AM
Sign here if you'd like to see a Kim and Shane reunion....
Feel free to spread it around!
;)

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/shanekim/ (http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/shanekim/)

luvlv_cyw
3.5.08, 4:57 PM
It was great seeing Patsy Pease return to "Days"...even if it was only for two episodes. She looked great! :)