PDA

View Full Version : Hannah Montana Movie

Michelle18
2.2.08, 9:48 PM
Went to the movie (concert) tonight with my kids. What a fun evening. Hannah Montana seems very grounded and her parents look like they are doing a great job. I like that she has an allowance and they dress her like a 15 year old...not sexy! What a fun family evening we all had. Anyone else see it? Nice to have a decent roll model for my children.:)

Remo
2.2.08, 10:57 PM
I'm annoyed with how Disney has done this movie. A 1 week release in limited theatres. I don't live in or near a large city. So my girls, who are both Hannah fans, won't get to see the movie. I wasn't going to drive 2 hours, 1 way for them to see a movie. And Disney hasn't said yet if it will be released on DVD or not. Then my Walmart ad in the mail is all Hannah. It was almost freakish. I can buy Hannah underware, but can't take my kids to see the move without spending $40 in gas. BLARG!

Michelle18
2.3.08, 9:21 AM
That does stink. I guess I took it for granted that we live only 20 minutes from the theatre it is playing at. Many people in line though had driven from all over the state. It was kind of weird though, it was playing in a small theatre...I was kind of suprised it wasn't in the largest theatre?

DaisyThumb
2.7.08, 7:28 PM
I'm annoyed with how Disney has done this movie. A 1 week release in limited theatres. I don't live in or near a large city. So my girls, who are both Hannah fans, won't get to see the movie. I wasn't going to drive 2 hours, 1 way for them to see a movie. And Disney hasn't said yet if it will be released on DVD or not. Then my Walmart ad in the mail is all Hannah. It was almost freakish. I can buy Hannah underware, but can't take my kids to see the move without spending $40 in gas. BLARG!

Oh no! Well, got good news for you! I was reading an article online today and due to high ticket sales and sold-out shows they are exntending Hannah Montana "until further notice"..whatever that means :) But, I would run and plan a date with you and your daughter one Saturday afternoon now.