PDA

View Full Version : Quick Question

Marybeth
1.26.08, 3:34 AM
I have been a huge Passions fan from day one. However, the current place I live I am not able to receive DirectTV. I am going to move in March. I have a quick question. . . .

Will Passions be around long enough to make it worth my effort to have DirectTV installed in my new home?

Thanks! :o

dolphin711
1.27.08, 9:56 PM
Hi Marybeth! Unless Passions is picked up by some other channel, it will end in August. The cast comes back to work on February 4th and will tape episodes for 8 weeks and end taping on March 28th (I believe that is the date). These episodes will be shown only 3 days a week now so DTV will stretch this out to end Passions in August. Unless someone else picks up Passions, it will end there.

Hope that helps with your decision.

TritonPrez
2.4.08, 3:25 AM
I say that it's not worth it. It will end soon, so I guess the best way to deal with this is to wait and see if NBC or some other company will put Passions out on DVD ... then we can re-live the memories of when Passions was actually full of passion!

chipj
2.5.08, 11:57 PM
ITA. I don't believe it's worth switching to DTV either. I've got DTV, but I got that long before Passions came on it; I wouldn't switch though for Passins!

Marybeth
2.12.08, 12:01 AM
Thanks everyone. That makes my decision much easier. I will stick with my current company.