PDA

View Full Version : Is this a dream or did E.J. really tell the truth?

D00L1Fan
1.11.08, 4:40 PM
I could have fallen out of my chair at the end of todays episode of DAYS. E.J. threatens his father with spilling his secret, practically strong armed him, then tells Sami and Co. they shouldn't trust him ( duh) and that Marlena is right, John is alive!!

So here I am, it's Friday and this is one helluva cliff hanger. Waiting til Monday is gonna kill meeeee...lol

So is this real? Or is someone daydreaming this is happening? If this is real, this is the fastest storyline reveal I've ever seen. If this is real, John and Marlena should be reunited fairly quickly. Maybe in time for February sweeps.

I'm gonna be so mad if this is someone's fantasy...

drakefan
1.11.08, 8:52 PM
I could have fallen out of my chair at the end of todays episode of DAYS. E.J. threatens his father with spilling his secret, practically strong armed him, then tells Sami and Co. they shouldn't trust him ( duh) and that Marlena is right, John is alive!!

So here I am, it's Friday and this is one helluva cliff hanger. Waiting til Monday is gonna kill meeeee...lol

So is this real? Or is someone daydreaming this is happening? If this is real, this is the fastest storyline reveal I've ever seen. If this is real, John and Marlena should be reunited fairly quickly. Maybe in time for February sweeps.

I'm gonna be so mad if this is someone's fantasy...
I am just loving EJ and I think this is real. I think J/M may get together on Monday from what I have heard.

migsly
1.12.08, 3:22 AM
Woweee. They're really moving things along aren't they? I love it! :D

dylanangel75
1.12.08, 7:36 AM
I think its real but that reuinon is not going to be as fast as we think. John is being brainwashed at the moment and he already walked up on Marlena with a knife. Who knows what's going to really happen.

mattbrady
1.13.08, 2:19 PM
FIRST AND FOREMOST WHERE IS BRADY AND SNEAK PEAK ATTHE FRIDAYS ENDING IS JON OIS GETTING REPROGRAMED HOPE HO AND HOPE AND OTHERS ARENT TO LATE.

I am just loving EJ and I think this is real. I think J/M may get together on Monday from what I have heard.

D00L1Fan
1.13.08, 9:26 PM
I too saw a preview of Days this past weekend. It showed John asking Marlena who she was? The announcer then says something about "a love story starting over". That is fine by me. I haven't seen a budding romance on Days in a while. I remember the excitement and the build of couples I liked coming together back in the day. I dont see much of that now. Everything is rushed and overly dramatic. Some of Days couples are together under harsh circumstances and it's not working for them ..to me.

CardBoardCopy
1.19.08, 10:06 AM
I'm not shocked that Ej told the truth, I'm shocked it happened so quick.
I thought the writers would drag this out for a couple more weeks.