PDA

View Full Version : So if CB Dimeara is Colleen Brady,

vickych
1.10.08, 3:30 PM
and CB is also Johns mom with Santos (as some have suggested) that means John is Bo's cousin. Which means Belle and Shawn are 2nd cousins?? Or is that 3rd cousins?? Ewwwww.
V

D00L1Fan
1.10.08, 7:09 PM
Well..some time ago, I was going to try and figure all of that out.. All I can say is, since Bo is NOT the biological son of Shawn ( Victor Kiriakas is Bo's real father) it would not make Bo or any of his children related to the Bradys, biologically. So if John is really the love child of a DiMera/Brady, no, they are not cousins.

vickych
1.10.08, 8:39 PM
Ahhh, I forgot that. There goes my plot prediction where Claire is found to have MBS (mutant baby syndrome, which of course would be curable (I'm a mother, after all) but only by a DiMeara). Oh, but maybe it would still hold for Sami and EJ's boy. Lets see, Roman would be Santo's nephew, ah but not by blood. Well at least this new development would mean Sami and Belle are sister/cousins. Not that exciting :( but definitely confusing.
V

D00L1Fan
1.10.08, 10:04 PM
When it comes to the Sami/E.J./Baby Johnny thing, I am still holding out that Lucas is the real father. And that whoever screwed up, or purposely switched the DNA tests, ONLY made E.J. the father because it was the best way to protect the babies. As in E.J. would do anything to save his own child including standing up to his father. ( By the way, I loving the exchanges between E.J. & Stefano...I've wanted E.J. to stand up to his evil father for some time now.)

I also hope that when Sami and Lucas supposedly got divorced, he didn't sign the right name. I'm hoping he signed Lucas Horton, making the divorce papers invalid. Because he was a Roberts at the time. And becuase it was rushed, maybe no one noticed...lol again, I can only dream.

migsly
1.11.08, 3:01 AM
I also hope that when Sami and Lucas supposedly got divorced, he didn't sign the right name. I'm hoping he signed Lucas Horton, making the divorce papers invalid. Because he was a Roberts at the time. And becuase it was rushed, maybe no one noticed...lol again, I can only dream.

That's a good point.

But as far as EJ goes, I don't like that he is standing up to Stefano. I wanted EJ to be another Stefano. I wanted him to be a steadfast bad guy instead of this wishy washy good sometimes, bad sometimes guy. He has no definition. We have too many good guys on Days. I say EJ starts acting like a DiMera.

CardBoardCopy
1.19.08, 11:21 AM
That's a good point.

But as far as EJ goes, I don't like that he is standing up to Stefano. I wanted EJ to be another Stefano. I wanted him to be a steadfast bad guy instead of this wishy washy good sometimes, bad sometimes guy. He has no definition. We have too many good guys on Days. I say EJ starts acting like a DiMera.I don't need EJ to be another Stefano, but a man who can be decent when he wants to be but heaven help you if you cross him because he return to his ruthless ways in a heartbeat.
I prefer him with shades of grey rather than all black and I certainly don't need him to be any shade of white.

CardBoardCopy
1.19.08, 11:24 AM
When it comes to the Sami/E.J./Baby Johnny thing, I am still holding out that Lucas is the real father. And that whoever screwed up, or purposely switched the DNA tests, ONLY made E.J. the father because it was the best way to protect the babies. As in E.J. would do anything to save his own child including standing up to his father. What about Ali? If EJ would do anything to save Johnny, why wouldn't they change the DNA for Ali so she'd protected, too?

D00L1Fan
1.19.08, 1:53 PM
A DiMera having a child with any Brady is a bit twisted in itself. Considering the history. Having Sami pregnant with twins and one of them happens to be a DiMera, is even more twisted.

A cruel twist of fate would be that E.J. bonds with this child, and finally experiences a love for someone he never has before. Only to later find out that his own father had the DNA tests switched so that E.J. could have what he wanted, Sami and a child.

Of course Stefano would argue that he was doing for his son, what E.J. was willing to do for his son. Give him what he wanted so he could be happy.

Stefano wouldn't have needed both of Sami's children to be E.J.'s, just one, a boy, a male heir.

I know I don't make any sense but wouldn't that be something?

migsly
1.19.08, 6:31 PM
Did Stefano intend for that hinchman at the docks to kill EJ or just rough him up?

D00L1Fan
1.19.08, 10:06 PM
Good question Migsly, Stefano was acting as if he just wanted E.J. to go with him to be safe or something, but even E.J. isn't that stupid. lol..and he sure as hell didn't wait around to find out!!..lol

Linda J.
1.30.08, 7:28 PM
and CB is also Johns mom with Santos (as some have suggested) that means John is Bo's cousin. Which means Belle and Shawn are 2nd cousins?? Or is that 3rd cousins?? Ewwwww.
V

John and Bo are not related. Bo is not a real Brady. He is a Kiriakas and whatever his mothers maiden name was.
Read my answer above and see how Shawn/Belle are NOT related. Linda J

Linda J.
1.30.08, 7:29 PM
Colleen had John, John had Brady and Belle, John is Grandpa Shawn's nephew. So John/Brady/Belle is a Brady/Dimera. Roman,Kimberly,Kayla are all Grandpa Shawn Brady kids. Bo is a Kiriakas, as is Shawn Douglas, (Horton/Williams/Kirakas) So Belle is the real Brady, and her and Shawn D are not really related.
Is that clear to everyone?