PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone remember

vickych
1.2.08, 3:04 PM
why Will was brought to Lucas' door by the police just before Sami and EJ were married? I remember thinking that it was an odd and brief appearance by Will. My theory is that Lucas didn't shoot EJ but Will did, hence Bo's comment at the shack/hideaway "This trash looks like stuff a teenager would eat" What do you think?
Sorry if this has already been posted.
V

BoobsOfCeleste
1.2.08, 5:29 PM
He was brought home by the police for underage drinking.
I agree you are on the right track about the cabin having all those candy wrappers, etc...so predictable how they made it seem like it was stuff from a teen ager...and wha't'd ya' know, all of a sudden Will leaves town without even saying bye to his Mother!

It looks like Will is the one who shot E.J. and how convenient, since juveniles aren't so seriously sentenced, so no character will end up in jail. <yawn>

Agent99
1.3.08, 11:28 AM
I wish they'd de-SORAS Will. He just looks too old to be Sami's kid.

dylanangel75
1.3.08, 8:37 PM
Yea underage drinking brought him to their door and guess they will say he was drunk and didn't know what he was doing BOOORING

D00L1Fan
1.4.08, 11:32 AM
I think Will knew exactly what he was doing and he did it wide-eyed, angry but sober. I bet he went drinking afterwards to probably calm his nerves. At that point he probably didn't care about anything. I guess with everyone else having some reason to off E.J. it just hasn't occured to anyone that Will had/has it in him to be so violent.

BoluvsHopeforever
1.5.08, 10:25 AM
Yeah I think Will sho Ej too

Dee60
1.11.08, 11:27 AM
I too think that Lucas is protecting Will, he doesn't want his son going to jail for shooting EJ, if Sami would stop being so angry maybe she will see that something is not quite right with this picture.

D00L1Fan
1.11.08, 1:10 PM
I agree Dee.

Dee60
1.11.08, 1:15 PM
Sami needs to take responsibility for her actions too, if she had listen to her family none of this would be happening now.

CardBoardCopy
1.19.08, 10:08 AM
I think Will knew exactly what he was doing and he did it wide-eyed, angry but sober. I bet he went drinking afterwards to probably calm his nerves. At that point he probably didn't care about anything. I guess with everyone else having some reason to off E.J. it just hasn't occured to anyone that Will had/has it in him to be so violent.
I hope he was sober, if not he's a better shot drunk then Kate and Marlena. :surprisedq:

D00L1Fan
1.19.08, 12:37 PM
I hope he was sober, if not he's a better shot drunk then Kate and Marlena. :surprisedq:

LOL

CardBoardCopy
2.9.08, 11:18 AM
Sami needs to take responsibility for her actions too, if she had listen to her family none of this would be happening now. Sami isn't responsible for anyone's actions but her own.