PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year...

soapyCJ
1.1.08, 12:35 AM
Happy New Year

I wish you all good Health and Happiness in 2008.......

ChaiLover
1.1.08, 9:45 PM
Happy New Year from me, too. I can't believe that after all this time, and all the times I tried, I may be successful in posting on this board. WOW!

So, how has everyone been? Did you all have a good holiday season? I have read all the posts here, but every single time I tried to respond or post myself, nothing happened. This is as far as I have ever gotten. Think I should stop typing and see if this will post or not.

Best wishes for health, happiness, and joy in 2008!

soapyCJ
1.1.08, 10:42 PM
Happy New Year from me, too. I can't believe that after all this time, and all the times I tried, I may be successful in posting on this board. WOW!

So, how has everyone been? Did you all have a good holiday season? I have read all the posts here, but every single time I tried to respond or post myself, nothing happened. This is as far as I have ever gotten. Think I should stop typing and see if this will post or not.

Best wishes for health, happiness, and joy in 2008!
Hey There!!! Good to see you stop by. You should stop in more often this place gets lonely sometimes, and sometimes I am on other message boards. I had to get use to this type of board, but now I like its setup.

We're having some very cold weather temps this week down here so I know you ladies in the north are sure having some ice and snow.

Stay warm and cozy,
CJ

ChaiLover
1.2.08, 9:25 AM
Hi, CJ,
Yes, it's cold. BRRRR! Below zero as we speak. But this is winter in the midwest. I'm sure we will all survive. You keep warm.

Hope you had a good holiday season. I'm gearing myself up for that dreaded day of un-decorating. Maybe I should wait until it's a bit warmer.

yogaliz
1.2.08, 3:50 PM
Happy new year to you too!
Any resolutions? Lol!
Post soon
Liz x

dagored
1.3.08, 12:16 PM
happy new year girls..its january 3rd already,and no new resolutions here...oh wait i did make one..i resolve not to have any..LOL...hope the new year brings many good things to everyone...good luck chai with the undecorating!! weather is very cold here too..im headed out soon to do some shopping and take my sister to the doc...enjoy your day..hugs dago