PDA

View Full Version : I can't help but wonder...*Possible(?) Spoiler(s) Discussed*

KristianFanForever
12.31.07, 2:48 AM
Since JP is departing, I'm wondering if maybe Billie dies and this opens up possibility of Chelsea being revealed as Hope's (and Bo's) biological daughter from the COD....? Perhaps Billie has known all along but kept it under wraps because she wants a "tie" to Bo forever and Chelsea's true parentage unravels shortly after her death or maybe her dying words is an apology to Bo and Hope for keeping their daughter from them and Bo & Hope baffled say "Ciara?" and Billie mumbles "Che...Chels...Chelsea" then Billie dies and Bo and Hope look at eachother in shock.

D00L1Fan
12.31.07, 4:05 PM
Where did you read that JP ( Julie Pinson) is departing from the show? She signed a 2 year contract in August and I haven't heard anything about her leaving. Your scenario however is very interesting. Wouldn't that be something for HOPE to be Chelsea's biological mother. I'm not sure how DAYS would write that because HOPE wasn't pregnant at the same time as Billie.

dylanangel75
1.1.08, 3:03 AM
Maybe they took Hope's egg? I hope not because Chelsea is still not vindicated in my eyes. She is still that terrible little girl who struck down Hope's baby boy. I certainly would not want her to be her daughter. Yeah I didn't hear about JP leaving either

BoluvsHopeforever
1.5.08, 11:16 AM
I have always said that a "great'story for them would be that when Hope fell in that that vat of "acid" and died,that Hope was pregnant and noone knew..of course she lost her memory.SHe does not remember giving birth,,and of course the Dimera's "took"the baby and adopted her out..it woould be the exact age that Chelsea supposedly is.Let's remeber those DNA tests were done,under Andre's watch.I think it would be a fantastic turn of events.Much better than having us beleive that she is Billie's kid..she was only like 5 or 6 months along when the baby"died..anyway,this is just a theory of mine.And yes,,Julie Pinson has been let go..I beleive she posted on her web page,that she got her final scrpits..I am hearing Billie will be murdered..but right now that is just rumor

Just Samantha
1.19.08, 10:19 PM
Didn't Hope have a miscarriage before Shawn-Douglas was born? I remember her having a miscarriage, but I'm having a brain-fart as to when that was.

But when does "real time" affect days? NEVER! They can certainly rewrite history or juggle the timeline to make it fit that Chelsea was her biological daughter.

Linda J.
1.30.08, 9:39 PM
Much better than having us beleive that she is Billie's kid..she was only like 5 or 6 months along when the baby"died..
Georgia was a newborn when she died. Billy held her rocking her and that was right after she was born. They also buried her in Georgia state. Right after that was when Greta came upon the scene.

D00L1Fan
1.30.08, 11:31 PM
Yes Hope had a miscarriage way before Shawn Douglas was born.

im4reel
2.4.08, 3:38 PM
Billie is going to London to head up security for one of Victor's companies. She ain't dyin.

robinsnest
2.4.08, 10:57 PM
Georgia was a newborn when she died. Billy held her rocking her and that was right after she was born. They also buried her in Georgia state. Right after that was when Greta came upon the scene.

Georgia was a preemie when born... no where near full term... doubtful she would have survived even if born in a full neonatal unit hospital....
but given all the other time travel twists.... and the fact Georgia's remains came to Salem and were stored under the front desk at Victors for awhile... I guess I can be asked to believe Those bones have returned to living human form...