PDA

View Full Version : Where's everybody at?

Dragonmom
12.29.07, 9:43 PM
It's Dec. 29...Saturday. It's just a busy time right now I know. I called in sick yesterday. Neck was giving me fits..hurt and I felt dizzy and had a bad headache. I get this from time to time..and think it was a pinched nerve...because I also had tingling in my right arm and hand. Not much grip...but I took muscle relaxers and aleve and slept most of the day away. I got up feeling some better today. Not much grip in my right hand..but it got better as the day wore on. Also got a new pillow yesterday..had Jill pick it up for me. It's one of those memory foam pillows..thinking maybe that would help my neck. Plus I've been using cold and heat on it too. Work was very busy today...hasn't let up yet. Everyone's out spending their Christmas money now. Hoping everyone had a wonderful Christmas...and HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!:)

JulieK1B
12.30.07, 8:41 AM
Looks like it's just you and me again Dragsy. No one else posting. Oh well. Guess everyone is to busy. I'm sorry your neck has been bothering you so much! I do hope the new pillow helps etc. I think right now for me it's the weather causing all my aches and pains. This has been one nasty winter. I'm so ready for spring already and it's only December! I guess I better get use to the fact how cold and bad it's going to be huh? Oh well Take care!:blush2ey:

Dragonmom
12.31.07, 12:23 AM
Yep..looks like just you and me...ha ha. Sorry you are having such nasty weather there. It warmed up a bit here today. And my neck is better..so far. I don't think I care too much for the new pillow though.

JulieK1B
12.31.07, 10:27 AM
Well the weather finally starting to clear up at least so far! Whew! Warmer out today and least now we are in the single digits again! Hopefully our city will get the roads in order today! :blush2ey:

Hope that pillow works out Phyllis. If not you might go see your Dr.? Good luck!:winkq:

Coffenut
12.31.07, 1:30 PM
I am here. I am still not posting much because of my arm. But it has improved!! yeah. christmas night I was washing dishes and my arm felt funny and then I made a wong move and it wasa grounding and popping noise and so much pain. I got a bit scared and decided i really have to take it easy .Guess what! After a few days of taking it easy my arm has improved a lot.
Dragsy I hope your neck gets better soon and work slows down a bit for you1
Julie I hope you get some nicer weather. We have had a cold and snowy winter too. But I do enjoy the snow. i love it!Lol

Dragonmom
12.31.07, 10:51 PM
Coffenut...take it easy if you can. I know easier said,than done...right? Happy new year to you all. Julie..glad the weather is a bit better, but I know you are already ready for Spring..aren't you?

JulieK1B
1.1.08, 11:38 AM
Well coffenut glad your arm and shoulder are doing better! Yea taking it easy is the key! I am sure that will help for sure! Well Dragsy your so right I want warmer weather and sunshine now! LOL Wish I was going on a cruise or something in February like the women in our family are doing. But alas I have to work and pay bills. urrgh so long winter ahead for me! Oh well I hope to be kept busy with my normal job and a second job soon. So probably won't be posting as much but that is ok. Take care!:blush2ey: