PDA

View Full Version : Anyone feel cheated that the Horton Hanging of Christmas bulbs didn't happen?

cindee11461
12.25.07, 6:44 PM
I watched today and I was really bummed. Anyone else?

robinsnest
12.25.07, 11:14 PM
Given that this head writer claims to know the history of this show.... and has proven his deep knowledge over and over again.... nope.... not cheated at all.... I'm sure it will happen eventually and will be all about Sami...

D00L1Fan
12.26.07, 2:46 AM
Maybe the day of Christmas will last a few days and they will do it. I think I read Alice will be seen soon. I thought it was today but maybe tomorrow. Christmas in Salem isn't Christmas without the ornamate hanging. Have to add Belle since she is apart of the family officially.

dylanangel75
12.26.07, 5:42 PM
I have felt cheated with the show for a while so one more disappointment will not matter to me

migsly
12.26.07, 6:37 PM
Yeah, kinda. But what disappointed me was that the writers couldn't bring themselves to have Nick explain to the children that Christmas is all about a Savior for mankind. Peace and love is just a part of it.

mercury
12.26.07, 9:25 PM
They didn't hang the Horton ornaments this year? I recorded it I guess I don't have to watch it now.That is the one show I try to catch every year.

soapyCJ
12.26.07, 11:18 PM
What? They didn't hang the oraments! They have did that for years and years. Maybe they will do it tomorrow. I'm hoping they will. I haven't watched on a regular basis since before John was killed, but watch today and yesterday just to see the Horton Christmas. Years ago Alice use to say that was the prettiest tree we've ever had.

soapyCJ
12.26.07, 11:40 PM
Hey, just watched Days on Soapnet and they did hang the oraments. Jeremys' was broken so they didn't hang it.

A good show after all!!!!

mercury
12.27.07, 6:00 AM
Did they hang the ornaments on the Christmas eve episode or Christmas day? I only recorded Christmas eve.I didn't think it would be on Christmas day.

soapyCJ
12.27.07, 10:08 PM
Did they hang the ornaments on the Christmas eve episode or Christmas day? I only recorded Christmas eve.I didn't think it would be on Christmas day.
It was the 26th, I didn't see the show on the 24 or 25 and was so afraid that I had missed it.

Tiggermom
12.28.07, 1:53 AM
Yeah, kinda. But what disappointed me was that the writers couldn't bring themselves to have Nick explain to the children that Christmas is all about a Savior for mankind. Peace and love is just a part of it.

Icam! That really bothered me as well.I was personally upset and disappointed by that scene! And it totally went against the tradition and history of the show as well.that scene ruined the whole show for me.

nyseasons1
12.28.07, 2:08 PM
Christmas was a two-day episode. They aired the hanging of ornaments on the 26th.

mercury
12.28.07, 10:20 PM
I guess I missed it.Thanks for letting me know what day it was on.I will try to remember to catch it on Soap Net this weekend.

migsly
12.30.07, 6:06 PM
Icam! That really bothered me as well.I was personally upset and disappointed by that scene! And it totally went against the tradition and history of the show as well.that scene ruined the whole show for me.

My thoughts exactly.

I wonder what liberal twisted the Days PTB arm to do that. Jane Fonda or somebody?

Just Samantha
12.31.07, 6:39 PM
For me, it just wasn't Christmas until I saw the Hortons hang their ornaments. It seems like they're making that segment skimpier and skimpier.