PDA

View Full Version : Happy Christmas EVE!!!!!

JulieK1B
12.24.07, 8:53 AM
Well here it is Christmas Eve day already! Wow! Time just flew by this month! I'm up early and getting ready for work. I can't wait to get off and start getting ready for things! Hope all of you have a great Christmas!:blush2ey:

soapyCJ
12.24.07, 10:29 PM
Wishing you all a Very Merry Christmas.
My family has gone home and my kitchen is clean and its just me and dh, nice and quite again. Tomorrow we go see what the grandkids got for Christmas so we clutter their house this time. LOL

Take care everyone!!! CJ

JulieK1B
12.25.07, 8:53 AM
CJ hope you have fun tomorrow with the Grand kids. Glad you don't have to clean up your house again. I know I love my grand kids but they can destroy a house in ten minutes! LOL Enjoy!:blush2ey:

Dragonmom
12.25.07, 9:17 PM
CJ..glad you had a good Christmas with the kids and grandkids...Oh I know what you mean. My house is a mess..but you know what? Today..I don't care. I even got a nap in. (Oh..I'm typing this on Christmas day..a day late reading this!) Julie..glad you got to spend time with your boys!!

JulieK1B
12.26.07, 3:11 AM
Thanks Dragsy. It sure was nice seeing them and I did take some pictures which I'll get down loaded tomorrow. Take care. :blush2ey:

Dragonmom
12.26.07, 9:54 PM
Can't wait to see pictures. I have a bunch to download...perhaps tomorrow or the next day..I'll download them.

soapyCJ
12.27.07, 12:11 AM
So glad that all had a nice Christmas. I started taking down decorations today. ....2007 almost gone, why does it go by so fast now. Remember when we use to say "I wish I was 18, then I wish I was 21"......time flies now. wow!!

Oh excuse me for rambling on.

Have a good week ladies!