PDA

View Full Version : Saturday 12-22-07

JulieK1B
12.22.07, 7:44 AM
Well here it is Saturday already and the final weekend before Christmas! I can't believe how fast this month has gone by. Wow! So has everyone got their holiday shopping done? Well I haven't! I still have some to do! Hope all of you have a nice weekend. I'm off to work here soon and hopefully I won't get stuck again like yesterday! Take care everyone! :blush2ey:

Dragonmom
12.23.07, 8:52 PM
Julie..hope your weekend has been going well. Hard to believe Christmas is almost here huh?

JulieK1B
12.23.07, 9:14 PM
Well work went well yesterday. We did have a busy day in ER and it was kind of bad cause lots of accidents. I stayed over an extra hour to help them clean. Then came home. Today was easier and no accident's thank goodness but my Jimmy got stuck again. Luckily a man came to my rescue and gave me a ride to work. My son came over today and got me out once again and then did his laundry so we got to visit for a bit. I got a phone call on the answering machine Block Buster wants to interview me! Yes! I will have an interview Wednesday! So looking forward to it! Well take care!:blush2ey: