PDA

View Full Version : Hi, my name is Mary Lou

foofie
5.21.07, 11:48 AM
:) I have not been diagnosed with Lupus but have had the symptoms for 14 years now. My ana test came back fine the last 2 times. I have had ER doc's tell me to keep on trying to get diagnosed because I show many of the symptoms. Nice to have a place where someone understands what you are going thru. Thanks!

KristianFanForever
5.28.07, 9:55 AM
Welcome Mary Lou and happy posting!! :D

Ry
5.29.07, 1:57 AM
Hiya Marylou! Welcome to the coffeerooms! Enjoy posting and let us know if you have any questions at all.

foofie
5.29.07, 9:58 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome. I do have a couple of questions. I know not everyone has the same symptoms, I was wondering if anyone has like a tingling in their face, eye twitches, and sometimes a stabbing pain in the eye, and nightmares. It's something that has started recently. Thanks for any help. :p

Ry
5.29.07, 10:20 AM
Hiya!

I don't suffer from lupus myself, but my mom does. She is Annie and the co-owner of the boards here. There is a special lupus board where a number of members come to post. Here is the link to get there.

http://www.coffeerooms.com/bb/forumdisplay.php?f=15

I know that my mom is always happy to talk to others with lupus. I hope you find the answers you need! I know second hand how nasty it can be. Big hugs!

sable_mom4
5.29.07, 10:43 PM
Hello everybody I am sable_mom4 and have been posting on the original coffeeroom board, but moved here. I look forward to reading what others have to say about the soaps.