PDA

View Full Version : Can't Type

Agent99
2.26.17, 9:53 AM
Is anyone else having trouble typing here? I have to constantly reactivate my cursor. Only happening on this site. Mike?

Mike
2.26.17, 10:23 AM
I haven't noticed an issue. What do you mean "reactiveate [your] cursor"? Does it get stuck?

mtj
2.26.17, 12:32 PM
I have no problem typing here.
Agent, I suggest you check your malware and virus protection and do a disk clean-up.

Agent99
2.26.17, 3:36 PM
I have a Mac and it's all fine. It seems to be working now. When I was typing here before all of a sudden my cursor would disappear and I would have to re-click on the mouse to activate it again. Strange. Very strange.

Jenigirl
2.27.17, 11:11 AM
Only issue I have ever noticed (which is pretty annoying) and it's only on this site....if I change my ink color, which is usually only on the Five for Friday posts, if I make a typo, and hit the backspace, it literally jumps my cursor back to where I started typing in the different colored ink, it doesn't just take me back one space at a time. And only when I change the ink color. Strangest thing ever.

mtj
2.27.17, 6:51 PM
That is vBulletin settings issue. Only Mike or Annie can help with that.
But I have heard about it before on other vBulletin sites.

Mike
2.28.17, 12:17 AM
It is a vBulletin issue. Frustrating.

Agent99
2.28.17, 9:19 AM
It is happening again to me today! My cursor just disappears and then I have to keep re-clicking.

Mike
2.28.17, 10:03 AM
There is a mouse setting in the OS (Windows or Mac) to hide the cursor when you are typing. Is that turned on?

If that feature is turned on, then the cursor should reappear as soon as you move the mouse.