PDA

View Full Version : Five For Friday - More Of Your Favorite Things

mtj
2.17.17, 9:05 AM
1. What is your favorite piece of jewelry?

2. What is your favorite thing hanging on the walls
of your home?

3. What brand of laundry detergent do you prefer?

4. What is your favorite hot appetizer?

5. What was one of your favorite cartoons as a child?

Weekend plans?

Jenigirl
2.17.17, 10:47 AM
1. What is your favorite piece of jewelry? The only thing I wear every day is my silver hand stamped necklace that says I <3 my boys and their names under that.

2. What is your favorite thing hanging on the walls of your home? My family tree of photos that sits on a vinyl tree we have on the wall.

3. What brand of laundry detergent do you prefer? Tide but it's so expensive we hardly ever buy it.

4. What is your favorite hot appetizer? TGIFriday's has these crispy green beans that are AMAZING and Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen has fried onion rings that are to die for. It's the most popular item on their menu.

5. What was one of your favorite cartoons as a child? Where do I even begin? That's when cartoons were truly cartoons worth watching. The Flintstones, The Jetson's, Smurfs, He-Man, Transformers, Looney Tunes, Fat Albert. I watched them all. Flintstones definitely has to by my favorite but I loved getting up on Saturday morning to watch my cartoons.

Weekend plans? House cleaning, shopping for new couch, clothes for Zach (he grows like a weed in height and his pants are ridiculously short for him), Sunday my cousin Paul is visiting and we're going to go visit the Mets while they have their open work out session. I'm excited for spring training, but not excited for the amount of traffic it brings our roads.

KrisMich
2.17.17, 11:42 AM
I have two, both rings. I have my grandmother's wedding ring that I wear to special occasions. And I have a favorite ring of my mom's that I found under her bed after she passed. She thought she had lost it, so it was truly a treasure to find it. I wear it on my pinky often.

of your home?
A collage of family photos that I put together about a year ago. I had all of the photos copied in black and white. It looks really nice.

All

The potstickers at a local Chinese restaurant.

The Flintstones

Weekend plans?
I'm going out to dinner and a movie with friends tomorrow night. It's another ugly rainy weekend here, so I'll be staying indoors mostly.

boosdaughter
2.17.17, 1:08 PM
1. What is your favorite piece of jewelry? When my husband and I were dating, he bought me a necklace with my birthstone in it. My son's 2, so for obvious reasons, I don't wear it much anymore!

of your home?
I have 2 20x20 pictures of my son when he was a baby. He's on his back in a basket, playing with his toes, at 6 months old in one of them.

3. What brand of laundry detergent do you prefer? I go for the cheap stuff: Purex! Several members of my husband's family are sensitive to Tide, so I've never even attempted it with my husband or son.

4. What is your favorite hot appetizer? Spinach and artichoke dip. If I see a restaurant has it, I always order it!

5. What was one of your favorite cartoons as a child? Captain Planet.

Agent99
2.17.17, 7:55 PM
The ring I had designed with the diamonds from my mom's wedding ring. I added rubies and it's really cool.

2. What is your favorite thing hanging on the walls of your home?
A print that I loved hanging in a restaurant we used to go to. When the restaurant closed Agent 86 went to the auction and got it for me.

Tide

Cocktail hotdogs wrapped in dough! Does that count?

I didn't like cartoons as a kid. The only one I really watched was "The Pink Panther."

Weekend plans?
We went down to the Keys today to visit friends who live on a boat during the winter. I will never live on a boat. I'm going to be having nightmares for weeks.