PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Clean Eraser

Agent99
2.6.17, 5:34 PM
I remember a few years ago when the Mr. Clean Eraser came out and were all marveling at how awesome it was and what the hell is in it anyway! You aren't going to believe this but today I actually cleaned our white leather sofa with a Mr. Clean Eraser. I hate this sofa anyway so I didn't care what happened to it but the ground in dirt from years of people sitting on it was disgusting. I grabbed a bucket, scrubbed and the dirt just rolled off. Agent 86 followed behind me with a damp rag and now the sofa looks like new. Leather. Who knew?

KrisMich
2.6.17, 9:53 PM
I love my Mr. Clean Erasers. That is good to know about leather. I'm going to try to clean up some of my patio chairs with it this Spring. We'll see what happens.

Mike
2.6.17, 11:55 PM
Hey! Need a "like" on this one. Thanks.

The great Google can find all! I got curious after reading your post about Mr. Clean erasers, so looked them up and found this (see the link) (https://www.wired.com/2015/09/whats-inside-mr-clean-magic-eraser/) on the "Wired" magazine website.

It says that the main ingredient is melamine! The article is short. If you don't freak out easily... give it a read. Modern living through chemistry.

mtj
2.7.17, 5:58 AM
Hey! Need a "like" on this one.

One of the great things about Coffeerooms is that there is no, vacant, "like" button.
People actually have to type words to positively respond to a post.

I know, how ancient.

Agent99
2.7.17, 9:08 AM
Thanks for the article, Mike! It's also the best thing I have found for cleaning glass shower doors.

Mike
2.7.17, 10:14 AM
one of the great things about coffeerooms is that there is no, vacant, "like" button.
People actually have to type words to positively respond to a post.

I know, how ancient.

like ;-)

Jenigirl
2.7.17, 10:46 AM
I did the same thing with my bosses chair a few weeks back. It's a light grey leather chair, arms were covered in grossness from years of use. Looks SO much nicer. I just wish they would longer when using them. It seems like the minute you wet those sponges they start to fall apart.