PDA

View Full Version : Amazon has bumped up the "Dash Button" population -- bigly

Mike
1.26.17, 1:07 PM
Just got a notice from Amazon that they've increased the number of brands that they service with their "Dash Button" devices.

We've only found one good use for a Dash button so far, but it is a very good one. My elderly Mom lives in an assisted living place about an hour-and-a-half away. I usually order stuff for her with Amazon Prime and have it shipped to her. That works great. But there are some personal care products that she Depens on having on hand, if you get my drift.

We got a Dash button for Depens and put it up in her bathroom and when she gets a to within a few days of needing more, she just taps the button. It has little lights that indicate that the order has been accepted. You preset the order size and all the details.

Works great.

So now they've added a bunch more product lines that they support with the Dash buttons. http://amzn.to/2jtYSWo

They charge $4.99 for the button, but then give it back to you on the first order, so it works out to free. It's handy if you find a need to regularly reorder an item. I think I'm going to get one for my favorite Bischoff cookies that I usually order in a 10-pack box.