PDA

View Full Version : Branjolina over?? That's some sad news.

Mike
9.20.16, 11:51 AM
TMZ has found out that Angelina Jolie has filed for divorce from Brad Pitt and it's now being reported by other sources too.

What a bummer. http://www.tmz.com/2016/09/20/angelina-joile-files-for-divorce-brad-pitt/

Thank goodness we still have the Obama's as a rock-steady model of love and partnership. (There must be others but I'm blanking. Ozzie and Harriet?)

mtj
9.20.16, 12:03 PM
Thank goodness we still have the Obama's as a rock-steady model of love and partnership. (There must be others but I'm blanking. Ozzie and Harriet?)

I would hardly qualify the Obama's as a rock-steady model of love and partnership.
Nor would I compare them to Ozzie and Harriet.

Mike
9.20.16, 12:29 PM
I would hardly qualify the Obama's as a rock-steady model of love and partnership.
Nor would I compare them to Ozzie and Harriet.

I should have added, as always, "ImHO". ;-)

Agent99
9.20.16, 3:37 PM
It took a long time, but I hope Jen Aniston can finally whisper (to her hot husband) "I told you so!" LOL! I think Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson seem to have a great marriage - as far as Hollywood goes.

mtj
9.20.16, 5:43 PM
Oh my, Aniston and the Obamas in the same thread.
Time for me to...

http://www.baptistsymposium.com/forum/core/images/smilies/zipped-lip.gif

tilapin
9.20.16, 8:22 PM
"rock-steady model of love and partnership": amongst others, Mike and Annie Pepper, perhaps? :^)

And what is wrong with the Obamas, please, mtj? I'm from the Great White North, I might be missing something (but I don't think so).

mtj
9.20.16, 8:34 PM
I have learned over the last 8 long years not to try to explain to Obama lovers why I think otherwise.
48 days, thank God.

tilapin
9.20.16, 9:09 PM
I have learned over the last 8 long years not to try to explain to Obama lovers why I think otherwise.
48 days, thank God.

Thanks for your response. We'll agree to disagree, without going further into this.

Now, what's your opinion on that young Justin Trudeau guy? :^)

boo1
9.21.16, 7:33 AM
http://newsthump.com/2016/09/20/jennifer-aniston-hospitalised-after-dangerously-prolonged-laughing-fit/ I got a laugh out of this. I think the comments are funny some people think it's a real story. :)

boo1
9.21.16, 7:35 AM
I feel bad for their children.

Agent99
9.21.16, 8:12 AM
Ha ha!! I got a laughing fit over this article.

Mike
9.21.16, 11:06 AM
Will trade you 100 D.J. Trumps for one Justin Trudeau.

mtj
9.21.16, 12:52 PM
Oh this could get confusing.
There is Justin Trudeau, the Canadian politician.
And Justin Theroux, who poses as Jennifer Aniston's husband.
Then there is Gary Trudeau, the cartoonist (Doonesbury).

tilapin
9.21.16, 10:48 PM
Will trade you 100 D.J. Trumps for one Justin Trudeau.

Dr. Mike: yes, of course, and thank you for saying that. However, I think Justin is still a little wet behind the ears?
But charm and knowledge of social media gets you a loooong way in 2016.
Plus, a lot of people worshipped his father as prime minister of Canada, up here, from more or less 1968-1984. (I think these are the right years.)
I thought he was a cool PM too, at the time. The John and Yoko visit comes to mind. :^)

Catstrack
9.22.16, 2:55 AM
Well, the Obama's have been married for 23 years, so that's not too bad in an age when the average US marriage is 8 years. To bad about the Jolie/Pitt marriage with 6 kids...hope they can work things out in a way that can uphold the family and give the children security even if the parents are no longer together.