PDA

View Full Version : Five For Friday - More Of Your Favorite Things

mtj
8.26.16, 6:51 AM
1. What brand of razor do you use?

2. What dessert makes you swoon?

3. What is the last TV series you watched on Netflix or cable?

4. What is your favorite use for strawberries?

5. What is your favorite "time wasting" site on the internet?

Weekend plans?

Agent99
8.26.16, 11:27 AM
Venus. I don't know who makes it - Schick or Gillette.

Chocolate lava cake with vanilla ice cream.

We have been watching "The Night Of" on HBO. Limited series and the last episode is Sunday. Excellent.

Just eat them! My mom always made strawberry shortcake with those gross little shortcake cups from the store. I loved them with whipped cream.

Facebook or any good gossip site.

Weekend plans?
We are going to see a friend of ours in a play tonight. Hopefully, it will be better than the last one we saw - Jesus Christ Superstar - which made it to the "Reviews" site on my blog. My friend is nervous. Ha ha!!

KrisMich
8.26.16, 11:28 AM
Whatever the brand is of the pink disposable razors are. I think it's Gillette Daisy.

Cheesecake at Fugazzis. It is the creamiest and the strawberry sauce that they put over it is so delicious. It's a huge piece and is normally shared, but I always want it all to myself.

It was probably "Chicago Med" since I have rehearsals on Tuesday nights and don't get home til 10... just in time to watch "Chicago Fire." :o

Strawberry shortcake.

Facebook - I'm currently addicted to a jigsaw puzzle app on there.

Weekend plans?
My cousin, Derek is coming up for his birthday party at his parent's house tomorrow. So, it will be family time and great food.

Agent99
8.26.16, 1:15 PM
Kristi, you should stop using those disposable razors. The blades are the worst and they are too rough on your skin. You are better off with a razor that uses refillable blades. The difference is amazing.

KrisMich
8.26.16, 1:21 PM
I severely cut my fingers on a razor blade when I was a kid (playing with my grandpa's razor) and I think I'm just afraid to deal with having to change blades, even if they are the simple refillable ones. But, when I run out of these, I will buy one. You'll probably hear my scream from CA to MI when I have to change the first blade. Hehehe!

Agent99
8.26.16, 6:30 PM
Ha ha! They're not like old blades that my dad used to use. They're cartridges that just snap on and off. Easy. No sliced fingers but your legs and underarms will thank you!

boo1
8.26.16, 7:27 PM
I don't shave my legs, never. I look like a sasquatch.
I do shave the pits with cheap men's disposables.

I love anything chocolate or lemon.

Tyrant.

Love them plain or on angel food cake with whipped cream.

Facebook.

Weekend plans?
It's going to be a momma, daughter, grandson day tomorrow. We are going out for breakfast, looking around the dollar store for fall and halloween decorations. Also plan on hitting up a few resale shops. :)

Agent99
8.27.16, 8:34 AM
You don't shave your legs? Have you never shaved them or is it something you just decided to stop doing?

Mike
8.27.16, 12:10 PM
1. What brand of razor do you use? Gillette recyclable. (and I stopped doing my legs too.)

2. What dessert makes you swoon? McKinney & Doyle's Raspberry Tort (http://www.mckinneyanddoyle.com/)
The won't sell by the half. What to do!?

3. What is the last TV series you watched on Netflix or cable? The Tunnel (saved it up so that we could binge.)

4. What is your favorite use for strawberries? Transporting whipped cream.

5. What is your favorite "time wasting" site on the internet? Facebook

Weekend plans?Being air conditioned.

boo1
8.28.16, 9:24 AM
I have terrible varicose veins. I stopped wearing dresses and shorts because of my ugly legs. I didn't really see the need to shave my legs. It's been six years.

Agent99
8.28.16, 9:41 AM
I just wondered. I have friends who have blonde hair that never shave their legs. I could never get away with it!!!