PDA

View Full Version : Friend's Texts

Agent99
8.20.16, 9:31 AM
I blew up at a lifelong friend last night - on a text! We have known each other since first grade. We were close after high school for a number of years and have always kept in contact. She lives in the northers part of the state so I haven't seen her in probably 20 years. She got divorced about three years ago and has been playing the "poor, poor pitiful me" routine since then. Since she was a teenager she has been a sex freak. It grosses me out. Now that she's divorced all she does is jump from one guy to the next and text me about it. Her neighbor, a guy she met in the bar, she contacted the local TV weatherman and met him at a motel to have sex with him!!!! And she's always texting me to tell me to pray for her because she's so unhappy. Last night I had it!! I have too many friends right now who are battling with real health issues, not to mention the hell Agent 86 is going through with his business. I get a text yesterday asking me to look up an old high school guy on FB so she can see if he's available. And then asked if I was praying for her because she's had "a rough couple of weeks." I lost it. I texted back that my plate was full right now and I don't have time to pray that she finds another boyfriend." I told her I was tired of her sex texts and that if she truly needs to find peace in her life she needs to start with herself and not find it some stranger's bed. It didn't end well, but I feel relieved. I just couldn't take it anymore. Thanks for letting me vent this out. Yikes!

boo1
8.20.16, 10:08 AM
You did the right thing. I don't understand why so many women and I guess men too, drop all morals after a break up. I have a friend who divorced a few years ago. She's with a new man and all she wants to talk about is how great this guy is in bed and everything they do and I mean EVERYTHING. I told her I was happy for her but didn't want or need to hear it. She stopped calling me and I couldn't be happier.

mtj
8.20.16, 10:43 AM
There are some women who live by the philosophy that the best way to get over a man is to get under another one.
Blech.
Agent, I am surprised that you let this relationship continue as long as you did.
I don't think you did anything wrong and I hope you don't hear from this troubled woman again.
As you said, you have enough on your plate as it is.

Agent99
8.20.16, 11:22 AM
She has been man crazy since she was 14! She told me recently that she just live without sex. It's sick.

Mike
8.20.16, 5:11 PM
Wow. I'm with you 99.

KrisMich
8.22.16, 11:40 AM
Good for you, Agent! You did the right thing.