PDA

View Full Version : Heads Up for the Coffeerooms faithful: a short (to be) planned outage next weekend

Mike
8.19.16, 10:29 AM
A short -- a couple hours -- outage for Coffeerooms will occur next weekend. Probably Saturday night.
Will update you as/when/if things firm up.
The server is being physically moved to a new data center in Virginia.

Thanks in advance for your understanding.

Love,
-- Mike

mtj
8.19.16, 10:39 AM
Oh okay Mike.
I guess we will have to pace around waiting until it's all finished.

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/ideas/images/8/80/Felix_pacing.gif/revision/latest?cb=20120113234454

Mike
8.19.16, 10:42 AM
Oops. Correction. Just realized that "next weekend" is tomorrow. But I really meant, next, next weekend. A week from tomorrow 8/20 --
so that would be, lets see, 20 plus 7 is, uh.... not enough fingers on this hand!

KrisMich
8.19.16, 11:36 AM
Thanks for letting us know, Mike.

Agent99
8.19.16, 1:16 PM
You were right the first time. Next weekend is NEXT weekend. Tomorrow is "This weekend." We fight about this all the time in my house.

boo1
8.20.16, 3:23 AM
(Next weekend is NEXT weekend. Tomorrow is "This weekend." We fight about this all the time in my house) -AGENT

I have the same fight with my family. My nephew showed up early on a saturday morning with my great niece for me to watch. He ask, did we wake you? I said, yes. He said I told you we needed you next weekend yesterday. I told him next weekend is next weekend this is this weekend. He looked at me like I was crazy. I have to ask the date to get it straight with my family.

justkathy
8.20.16, 6:28 AM
LOL when I first saw your post I misread it. I thought it said you had an OUTRAGE planned. I didn't know how you do an OUTRAGE on a web site. I was planning to log in to find out. LOL

Mike
8.20.16, 5:06 PM
You were right the first time. Next weekend is NEXT weekend. Tomorrow is "This weekend." We fight about this all the time in my house.

Whew! Thanks.

So; I take it that you're on the "this/next" side of the argument? I'm with you!

Mike
8.20.16, 5:07 PM
LOL when I first saw your post I misread it. I thought it said you had an OUTRAGE planned. I didn't know how you do an OUTRAGE on a web site. I was planning to log in to find out. LOL

Oh; I used to do outrage all the time.

Then I moved to Colorado in my mind.