PDA

View Full Version : Five For Friday - Out Of The Ordinary

mtj
7.15.16, 8:22 AM
1. Has a word or phrase every popped up repeatedly for you? If so, did it come to mean anything?

2. What is something that you have been looking for, but cannot find?

3. What has been the biggest "mystery" of your life thus far?

4. What is something that happened to you that you feel was "meant to be".

5. Was there ever a time that you had very strong "deja vu"?

Weekend plans?

boo1
7.15.16, 10:43 AM
1. Has a word or phrase every popped up repeatedly for you? If so, did it come to mean anything?
I love you more. Everyone in my family started saying this about a year ago. I told my Uncle on the phone one day, I love you. He replied, I love you more. I told him everyone in the family has been saying that. He said your aunt always said it (his wife who had passed)

A pot of gold at the end of a rainbow.
A boat load of cash.
A huge inheritance from a rich relative i never knew I had. :P
**I have been looking for some reasonably priced shoes for my husband. He has swollen feet and gout so it is hard finding something that fits.

Biggest mystery for me is, How can be people be so evil and cruel.

My husband and children were meant to be.

Laying in bed yesterday with my grandson watching cartoons. It felt like holding my son in my arms and doing the same many years ago. Is that deja vu?

Weekend plans? Shopping tomorrow morning with my daughter and grandson. At some point tying up my husband so I can cut his hair and beard. He looks like an homeless Santa. I sent Agent a picture she can testify. :)

KrisMich
7.15.16, 11:42 AM
"Jeepers!" I have always said "jeepers" and then a co-worker moved to California way back in 1990 and she said it too. Misty and I are now very good friends and our other friends tease us as we are the only two who use that word as a common reaction.

My passport. It has expired and I need to get it renewed. But, for the life of me, I can't find it. It's in a box from my move, but where???

Currently, there is a lady in town that has Alzheimer's and wandered away from her daughter's home on April 29th. They still haven't found her. Delano isn't a large town and the search for her started with the hour after she was discovered missing. So, in all reality, she really shouldn't have vanished like she did, with no trace. I feel so bad for her family.

Moving home. This has turned out to be the best thing for me. I'm very happy living here and at peace. Yes, I have struggles and household mishaps that like to drain my pocketbook, but in all, it's been a good thing for me. I have reacquainted with old friends and am enjoying being back at my old church. I'm close to family and my old city is only 40 miles away, so I'm still able to participate in band and visit my friends often.

I have had many deja vu moments, but one (which was a dream actually) stands out. I had a dream that my co-worker, Cari announced that she was having a baby at our staff meeting. The very next morning, at our staff meeting, Cari announced that she and Doug were expecting their first baby... using the exact words that I had dreamed about. I almost fell off my chair that morning.

Weekend plans It's a big weekend at church. I think I mentioned that our priest of 21 years passed away in May after a long battle with cancer. Our new priest begins this weekend.