PDA

View Full Version : I love EJ and Sami together

Continuity_please
12.8.07, 1:24 AM
Sorry...I know it is not a popular opinion. But really...I just love Sami and Ej together. They have such chemistry! And I love the fact that EJ likes her just as she is...warts and all...whereas Lucas is always trying to make Sami be something else to make him happy. Lucas is behaving so petty and childishly these days..I just cant stand the way he doesnt care about what Sami is feeling or going through. He only seems to care about himself.

I really hope Sami and EJ end up together...they would make the better couple...more interesting..more fun to watch. That's just how I feel about it.

migsly
12.8.07, 8:30 PM
Well, I was in the closet about being an EJAMI fan until now. I mean, I was scared to say it. lol. I feel the same way you do CP. I've been an EJAMI fan since EJ came on the show. I mean, it's like Lucas who? :D

boo1
12.9.07, 7:40 PM
Count me in, I think EJ and Sami are so hot together.

D00L1Fan
12.12.07, 7:47 PM
I guess for me, when DAYS or soaps in general pair up some people, who we like early on and who we may think should be together, good or bad, I seem to want it to stick. I feel Sami and Lucas belong together. As a fan, who's loved to hate and hated to love both of them, they finally found their way to each other. 2 people who are more alike than not, who both have grown up in some way and from the way DAYS writes it, genuinely love each other, why not be together?

E.J. is a DiMera. And while I dislike all DiMeras ( Tony excluded) he's too much like Stephano for me to "like" him.

He doesn't feel like he has to earn respect or love, he feels he can take it or force it.

Sami didn't choose to have a child with E.J., he raped her and as a result of that, is little Johnny ( Which I hope like hell will be proven to be Lucas').

If Sami actually wanted to be with E.J. because she loves him then yes, I'd be mad at her for hurting Lucas. Which I am anyway. But what could I do...

But to like the rapist and the victim of rape as a couple???...hmm..no...I can't...I wont.

dylanangel75
12.12.07, 8:29 PM
Nah this pairing is stupid beyond. Sami and Lucas are FINALLY together and they have to muck that up again. I HATE EJ. I can't stand his character and sticking his ass in a chair to make him a victim angers me. He is NO victim and deserved to die from that bullet. LEAVE MY SAMI AND LUCAS ALONE!!

CardBoardCopy
12.15.07, 1:46 PM
You're not alone, I love EJ and Sami, too.
They're two peas in a pod.

Continuity_please
12.20.07, 8:00 PM
Regarding those who are outraged that I would suggest that a "rapist and his victim" make a good couple....lets not forget our history. Isn't Sammi drugging Austin and sleeping with him rape as well? Does it somehow not "count" because it is a woman doing it to a man? I dont think so. I think this is just one more way in which Sami and EJ are right for each other...they have the same value system.

D00L1Fan
12.20.07, 8:52 PM
These types of situations have been written on soaps for a long time. Sami did rape Austin and I don't excuse that. But did anyone think Austin and Sami made a good couple and should be together? If so, then ok...I just disagree. Luke raped Laura on General Hopsital and look how that turned out. I feel that if DAYS was going to pair Sami and E.J. together why bring in a rape story then pair them? That to me is extreme. E.J. didn't have to rape her. I don't believe any DiMera ever raped anyone ( not that they didn't do other things just as disgusting). Sami being raped twice, no counseling either time and then having the baby of her rapist, well...a bit extreme. I do apologize if I offended you with my comment, it was based on my opinion alone. If there is any redemption for E.J. ( and yes that's possible, I mean, look at Jack Devareau) then maybe he should step up and show how remorseful he is for what he did to Sami. Let her get on with her life with Lucas if they are to be together. Again, just my opinion. Thanks.

CardBoardCopy
12.23.07, 11:10 AM
Since when is a rapist paired with ANYONE a good idea?
JS and AS have amazing chemistry something that isn't found between just any two actors.
Ej and Sami are two sides of the same coin. They know each other and understand each other. Sami can be herself around EJ, something she can't be when she's with Lucas. When she's with Lucas she's too busy trying to be Carrie.

Knat
12.26.07, 11:32 PM
I love these 2 actors together...They are great!!!

BoluvsHopeforever
1.5.08, 10:21 AM
Yep..Lucas wants Sami to be Carrie number two..and that will NEVER happen...I hate this rapist crap...the writers made a SERIOUS mistake with this...Lucas always beleives Mommy,and gives Sami hell constantly..I am sick of it.I LOVE James Scott.and he and Ali burn up the screen with their chemistry.The rapist thing should NEVER be done..remember Jack raped Kayla,,I was furious!!!Then the "greatest: soap couple in the world(not to me) started as a rape..Luke and Laura...I only hope the writers can undo all the awful damage they have done to this great character..as he and Sami are HOT!!!

Marybeth
1.5.08, 6:51 PM
I will jump on the anti-EJ and Sami band wagon. I don't see the chemistry between EJ and Sami. I just don't. Lucas and Sami are hot to say the absolute least.

I don't see how "Sami can be herself with EJ" when she has been lying too him for months. She may be attracted to him (who wouldn't be attracted to him he is hot). However, she has never loved him. She was only with him because she thought she had lost Lucas. As soon as Lucas was free she dropped EJ like the proverbial hot potato.

As far as Lucas wanting her to be Carrie . . . he loves her to distraction. He just encourages her to be a better person. No matter who we are with, they should always encourage us to grow and be better people.

People keep saying that EJ and Sami are so much a like; they are two sides of the same coin. The situation that Lucas is in right now is a move right out of Sami's playbook. How much more like Sami could someone be? Not that this is a necessarily a good thing! :p

EJ is just for lack of a better word, icky. I can hardly stand to watch him. Luckily, James is quite hot and that makes it so much easier to watch EJ. :blush2ey: The current move to "save" Lucas is just an means to and ends for him. As soon as possible, EJ will revert to his true colors and the creep will come right back out.

Lucas and Sami have fought too long and hard to be together. I really think Sami has changed for the better. I know, famous last words. :) Bryan and Allie are wonderful together. In my very humble opinion EJ is just a small diversion from the real story here: Sami and Lucas. They are hot and love each other. I can't wait until EJ is out of the picture.

CardBoardCopy
1.19.08, 9:51 AM
Regarding those who are outraged that I would suggest that a "rapist and his victim" make a good couple....lets not forget our history. Isn't Sammi drugging Austin and sleeping with him rape as well? Does it somehow not "count" because it is a woman doing it to a man? I dont think so. I think this is just one more way in which Sami and EJ are right for each other...they have the same value system.I've read elsewhere that what Sami did doesn't count because she was a teen.
I'm not sure about that logic, either. I guess when Sami was younger she didn't realize that drugging someone and having sex with them wasn't wrong.:confused:
I agree that Sami and EJ are right for each other because neither one of them are perfect. As Sami has said, they go after what they want and to hell with the body count.

CardBoardCopy
1.19.08, 9:53 AM
I'm still holding out hope that there was a reason we never saw exactly what happened. Everything was just implied.

CardBoardCopy
1.19.08, 9:56 AM
I don't see that Sami and Lucas are madly in love with each other.
As soon as someone else enters the picture, they easily turn their backs on each other.
And how often has Lucas demanded that Sami change if she wants to be with him and be a family? Because of that demand Sami tries to turn herself into what Lucas really wants, a Carrie clone.
Sami has never demanded that EJ change, but he's trying to be what Sami needs. One who will fight FOR her, something Lucas only did when Carrie was out of the picture.
Heck, Lucas would still be with Carrie if she hadn't cheated on him with his own brother.

D00L1Fan
1.19.08, 12:33 PM
I'm still holding out hope that there was a reason we never saw exactly what happened. Everything was just implied.

I'm gonna have to disagree with this comment. E.J. admitted he raped Sami. Sami never went forward with charging him with it because he saved Lucas. Infact, all of the things E.J. is doing now ( going against his father, admitting that John was alive) is not only to get Sami to fully forgive him for what he did, but he even told her that he didn't want his son to grow up knowing what he did to his mother and not be forgiven for it.

:)

robinsnest
1.19.08, 7:00 PM
I'd like to see what Sami does if Lucas comes back from Europe with someone..... not her sister... not someone from the past but someone new... and be totally bespotted with her.... and she with him... not for his money but because she likes him..... little chance this will happen... must keep the Salem Gene pool small so all DNA samples match potenital parents.....

CardBoardCopy
2.9.08, 11:12 AM
Wasn't Friday's show perfect?
I loved how Santo's and Colleen's souls were reunited and how it mingled with Ej and Sami's longing looks at each other.
Oh, yeah, there's something definitly between them.