PDA

View Full Version : Do any of you feel this way?

princess_omayra
12.2.07, 7:37 AM
Hi, I haven't watched Passions consistently in over 2 years. I mostly read the Dustin's thoughts. I can see that they completely ruined Chad and turned him into a sick pervert. I mean, chasing after Whitney while"knowing" she was his half sister, just to cheat on her after the truth came out. On top of that it was his own nephew?

They took that incest storyline to another level when Vincent and Valerie were one in the same, meaning he also slept with his own father!

Is male pregnancy possible?? I know it's a stupid question but that is the most bizzarre storyline I've ever heard. I know Passions or any soap for that matter should never be taken seriously.

When I first saw Passions, I liked Chad and Whitney until they started the whole incest storyline. With Passions, they sure go there and stay there. JER is sick.

For a while I liked Evil Sheridan, since she was always the damzel in distress and it got irritatimg but they're taken it too far already.

I'm sorry to rant, but I'm pretty dissappointed since I enjoyed Passions back in the old days, during the time that "Hidden Passions" was written.

Do any of you feel this way?

meggy88313
12.4.07, 3:51 PM
I think most of us are pretty disappointed with the way Passions has ended up. Its just been one sick storyline after another. Personally, I only watch for Shuis, and with what JER is doing now, I don't even want to watch anymore. I know a lot of people feel the same way.

chipj
12.5.07, 12:38 PM
I agree. I've stopped watching again. I doubt I'll be back this time, because of the spoilers that have come to light! I think a lot of people feel that way!

princess_omayra
12.8.07, 9:15 PM
Some people have said that JERk is obsessed with naked people. I gotta agree from the spoilers I've been reading. Alistair had Luis and Pretty in a prison and they were naked?!? On top of that he's going to try to make them conceive?!? Why?!?!

meggy88313
12.10.07, 10:27 PM
I don't know what JERk is obsessed with, but if I had to venture a guess, I'd say it's keeping his fans miserable. As far as the whole Luis/Pretty thing, a mysterious phone call was received by Luis in regards to Marty and they said he had to sacrifice his life to get Marty back. He went to that warehouse to meet whoever it was that was supposed to give Marty back, was knocked out and then woke up naked along with Pretty. Alistair wants Luis to get Pretty pregnant so that Sheridan and Fancy will hate him forever. Its just...wow. Not surprising that the show was canceled again.