PDA

View Full Version : I want Hope to stand up to Belle, once and for all!

KristianFanForever
11.29.07, 1:40 PM
And REALLY rip into Belle! I would also LOVE for Hope to bring up Mimi and how she (Hope) was so wrong about her (Mimi). I want Hope to FINALLY take off her rose colored glasses where Belle is concerned, it's good to know Bo has done it, now it's Hope's turn.
Then I'd like for Hope to tell Shawn straight to his face "I'm not going to fight your battles for you anymore. Next time you have a problem with your wife or your uncle (Philip), you're on your own." REALLY MEAN IT and then walk away with her head held high.

GIVE HOPE A BACKBONE WHERE SHAWN AND BELLE ARE CONCERNED

migsly
11.29.07, 8:39 PM
Yeah. I think she shoulda told Shawn right away about Belle sleeping with Philip the night before the wedding.

D00L1Fan
11.29.07, 10:30 PM
In defense of Hope, I think, in that very moment of finding out that Belle had cheated on Shawn, Hope, still shocked, probably didn't have time for her anger to build up enough to lash out at Belle. Yea, she was mad but you notice that as time went on, Hope got angrier. Belle in her panic mode agreed to any and everything Hope demanded of her. I think Belle hates the fact that she got caught more so than ashamed of herself for cheating on Shawn with Philip. I say this because she continues to let herself or put herself in situations where she's alone with Philip. He goes to kiss her and she doesn't fight it at all. Inspite of knowing her secret could come out to Shawn at any moment.

migsly
11.29.07, 10:34 PM
Yeah, silly Belle. Silly wishy-washy Belle. She's trying to have her cake and eat it too.

KateK
11.30.07, 12:16 AM
Yea Belle was one of my favorite characters but in Wednesday's episode where she tried lying to her mom I wanted to slap her. I was soo happy that Marlena didn't fall for it

migsly
11.30.07, 11:06 AM
I was soo happy that Marlena didn't fall for it

Me too.

Greys and Days
11.30.07, 11:51 AM
I'm not a fan of Belle as well, and I haven't been a fan of her ever since she was married to phillip and was going after shawn. I find that she seems to think the world revolves around her and would crumble if it weren't for her.

D00L1Fan
11.30.07, 12:18 PM
I was happy to see the exchange between Belle and Marlena. It was really stupid for Belle to try and lie to her mother. Her mother may not like the choice Belle has made but Marlena would understand. I also like how Marlena described her disgust and anger toward Sami for marrying the man who shot her husband. It's about time someone isn't playing the fool!

dylanangel75
11.30.07, 9:48 PM
Dammit I want someone to!! This little bitch thinks she can have her cake and eat it to. I see Chloe throwing a MAJOR wrench in little prissy princesses plans

bardougle
12.3.07, 3:10 PM
Dammit I want someone to!! This little bitch thinks she can have her cake and eat it to. I see Chloe throwing a MAJOR wrench in little prissy princesses plans
Unfortunately, Chloe has her own agenda. She won't rat out Phelle until she truly gets the lay of the land.

I was so very much a Shelle fan--until Belle became a lying, cheating slut! I can't believe that TPTB has done this to her! I just want Shawn to learn of her deceit and dump her as fast as he can then maybe hook up with Chloe. :D Hey stanger things have happened! Look at the latest "love of my life" fiasco with Brady and Chloe. Then again, Days has a horrible track in ruining relationships and making the entire female population a bunch of senseless idiots whose only purpose seem to be the punching bag or vessels for sexual assaults for the so-called men of Salem! :censored:

But, when you have people like Belle who is the latest slut, she can truly take a long walk off Salem's shortest pier! I would not miss her at this point. :evilgrinu: Oh, yeah, she can take her sister with her!

dylanangel75
12.3.07, 10:08 PM
LOL I LOVE YOU!!! You said everything I wanted to. I would have LOVED to see Chloe and Shawn (the old Shawn) together. They just had some chemistry that I never understood why they didn't act upon. Now this new Shawn (yeah I still don't like him) I don't know if I want to see him with Chloe. I HATED how they messed up Belle. They need to quit making her the tramp of Days. Yeah Sami is a HUGE disappointment

migsly
12.3.07, 10:39 PM
You may have something there folks. Since Nadia and Brandon are dating in real life, maybe Nadia only came back if the s/l was a Chloe/Shawn relationship.

bigleague
12.17.07, 6:03 PM
I don't think it's any of Hope's frigging business.
If she is so worked up, then she should go to Shawn instead of heaping stupid idiotic empty threats on Belle.
Or tell Belle to just go be with Philip.
It's obvious that Belle is in love with Philip and not Shawn so why punish Belle for feeling what she feels?
Help your child be adult, less violent and angry and stand-alone part-time father. Don't try to make something work that will never work.
If I knew that my son's fiance/wife was cheating on him, I'd tell him and advise him that he would be happier without her. Not trying to force it to be what it can never be.

Claire will be much happier and have a healthier concept of what a relationship is and should be if she didn't live in a tense loveless home. Not that both Shawn and Belle don't love her and wouldn't show her that love, but that they are not in love as a man and wife should be and it will teach Claire that you don't need to be in love with your spouse as long as they force things just because of the children. She'll get a complex and feel responsible and at fault for their failed marriage and become mentally unstable later and have bad relationships.
Then again, that would make her fit right in with all the other couples on the show.

Hope has no call to constantly go after Belle or Philip. If it didn't work the first time, wise up and don't do it again. Just tell Shawn that he needs to annul that marriage and work out an arrangement with Belle and Philip and himself with Claire.

Every other kid on this show grew up most of their lives without both their biological parents together most of the time and a lot have half siblings.

Besides, we may get lucky and they will make Claire be Philip's daughter.

dylanangel75
12.17.07, 10:07 PM
I don't think it's any of Hope's frigging business.
If she is so worked up, then she should go to Shawn instead of heaping stupid idiotic empty threats on Belle.
Or tell Belle to just go be with Philip.
It's obvious that Belle is in love with Philip and not Shawn so why punish Belle for feeling what she feels?
Help your child be adult, less violent and angry and stand-alone part-time father. Don't try to make something work that will never work.
If I knew that my son's fiance/wife was cheating on him, I'd tell him and advise him that he would be happier without her. Not trying to force it to be what it can never be.

Claire will be much happier and have a healthier concept of what a relationship is and should be if she didn't live in a tense loveless home. Not that both Shawn and Belle don't love her and wouldn't show her that love, but that they are not in love as a man and wife should be and it will teach Claire that you don't need to be in love with your spouse as long as they force things just because of the children. She'll get a complex and feel responsible and at fault for their failed marriage and become mentally unstable later and have bad relationships.
Then again, that would make her fit right in with all the other couples on the show.

Hope has no call to constantly go after Belle or Philip. If it didn't work the first time, wise up and don't do it again. Just tell Shawn that he needs to annul that marriage and work out an arrangement with Belle and Philip and himself with Claire.

Every other kid on this show grew up most of their lives without both their biological parents together most of the time and a lot have half siblings.

Besides, we may get lucky and they will make Claire be Philip's daughter.
THANK GOD your last statement is false because they already determined through DNA that Claire is Shawn's. And to say that Belle does not love Shawn and he does not love her is also false. Belle unfortunately is confused yet again but never get it confused that she has strong love for Shawn. They have loved each other since they were in high school and if Philip was out of the picture there would be no issue. She once shared a love for Philip and she just can't get over that. The whole time she was married to Philip she was thinking of Shawn. I don't think she knows what she wants. The same thing could apply "if it doesn't work out the first time" to Belle and Philip because they were married once to.

bigleague
12.21.07, 6:50 PM
I don't think Hope has any right or business ripping into Belle. She's in on this lie. She's just as guilty as Belle.
SHE is not the one married to Belle, SHE is not the victim.
Belle is the abuse victim of Hope's brat. And Shawn is the victim of Belle's infidelity.
But since Belle is not in love with Shawn, who's surprised? Not me!
Belle isn't doing anything to Hope. Hope should just tell Shawn what she knows and be done with it. If he still wants to own and control Belle that's up to him.

Hope should just leave them alone and stick her nose in somebody else's business.