PDA

View Full Version : Who likes Christmas Classics?

DontCareMuch
11.21.07, 1:45 PM
Boy it's almost that time of year again, CHRISTMAS TIME!!! I always love when it gets close to the holiday season, you can really feel the holiday spirit and it reminds me of being young again. I remember staying up all night watching those Christmas Classics on TV waiting for Santa to show up. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, Frost the Snowman, so many more that really take me back.

Now that I'm a little older, it really means a lot to share the Classics with the little ones. I saw at the store the other day the DVD Box set of the original Christmas Classics (Little Drummer Boy, Santa Claus Is Coming To Town, and more) and it included a bonus music CD! (You can get 7 of these Christmas Classics in the set, I know because I work with them!) Prepare for a memorable holiday season by picking up the Classics for your loved ones today!

DontCareMuch
12.14.07, 8:12 PM
Anybody plan on getting the Christmas Classics dvd boxed set? Only 11 days left till Xmas!

DonnaB
4.20.09, 4:05 PM
A Christmas Story is my favorite Christmas movie, a classic in my eyes!

D.Cabix
12.2.09, 9:04 PM
So how many points are you gonna get when you invite us and we decide to participate?