PDA

View Full Version : Interest Fizzled?

KrisMich
8.15.13, 6:40 PM
How are you ladies here? Well, I'm about one month behind on OLTL. My interest fizzled in July when my mom was back in the hospital and I simply didn't have time to watch. I'm trying to catch up now, but I find myself ff through most of the show. I did hear that they are now broadcasting the show on Oprah's network. But, I'm at work and can't watch it then. Hope you all are doing well.

Jar
8.24.13, 12:14 PM
I'm hanging in there.. but not enjoying it like I'd hoped. I can't stand the scenes in the nightclub. The background noise bothers me and I can't hear the dialogue.

I did think Blair's tearful breakdown when Todd left was outstanding, tho. I'm kind of liking Clint's downfall... it brings some good drama. Not liking Dani and the old dude.. ( I still call him Damien from As the World Turns)..Ick !

I was surprised Jeffrey is involved in something sinister. I love the beauty who plays
Destiny.

Overall I'm giving it about a 7 on the 1-10 scale.

Jar
3.12.14, 8:39 PM
I'm disappointed that the online version tanked. It was more disappointing that they weren't given the opportunity to finish some sl's.