PDA

View Full Version : Todd

Jar
5.7.13, 9:00 PM
Well, I guess we know how they are going to deal with Todd. I felt sad. He has been one of my favorite characters to love/hate.

KrisMich
5.8.13, 11:40 AM
Someday down the line, I bet he'll be back. Do characters ever really die? LOL! But, I agree, this is how they are going to solve the contract issues for now. I hate to see this happen though. Llanview without Todd Manning just doesn't seem right. But, at least we have Victor to love/hate.

Jar
5.8.13, 4:43 PM
How are you liking the show ? I don't like the night club thing at all. Too jerky and I really don't care. Today's show was good. Interesting how much they can swear
on the new format.

KrisMich
5.8.13, 5:31 PM
I can't stand the night club scene either. Is that backroom a "sex" room? It kind of hints that it is. Gross! I don't like the swearing either. But, I guess censorship is out the window with this being online only. I like the show okay and enjoy the scenes with the old cast. I'm still trying to adjust to the new youngsters. AND, the Rama and Vimal open marriage thing... Jeepers!

Jar
5.10.13, 2:07 PM
I wonder what they are going to do with John and Starr's characters. It's obvious
what is going to happen to Todd. ( I haven't watched Thurs episode yet).. and I wonder why we haven't seen J or S .